KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Nancy Pelosi proves She is the BIGGEST OLD WIND BAG in D.C.

Nancy Pelosi proves She is the BIGGEST OLD WIND BAG in D.C.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Nancy Pelosi proves She is the BIGGEST OLD WIND BAG in D.C.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:37 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

At one point she talks about how she is glad her grandson said he wished he was Guatemalan lol.

First off, I call bullshit on that. I just don't believe it. If it's true, why? What would lead a child to say he wishes he was another ethnicity? Other than being around adults peddling propaganda to him?

I wonder how she would have reacted if the kid said "I love being a white male" lol.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:17 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Guatemalan isn’t an ethnicity. It’s a nationality.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:19 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ You can be a white Guatemalan

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:21 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Neat, either way it's still a strange thing to be happy over. Sad, even.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I wonder if people were even given breaks or if she just talked for 8 hours straight.

Who were the unlucky ones that were there the entire time?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 04:28 PM
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
At one point she talks about how she is glad her grandson said he wished he was Guatemalan lol.

First off, I call bullshit on that. I just don't believe it. If it's true, why? What would lead a child to say he wishes he was another ethnicity? Other than being around adults peddling propaganda to him?

I wonder how she would have reacted if the kid said "I love being a white male" lol.

I doubt Pelosi knows that.

Originally posted by Firefly218
^ You can be a white Guatemalan

Like when they called that one guy a "White Hispanic"?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's just weird. You'd think instead of being happy a grand parent would have responded with "You don't need to wish you were different, you're fine just the way you are".

I'm also curious, what is the longest speech she has given about Americans?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:14 PM
Flyattractor

It would be fun to go thru the vid of her "Speech" and make a Clip of all the times she stuttered and stammered. Cause This old Cow aint a Good Speaker.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:18 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Guatemalan isn’t an ethnicity. It’s a nationality.

Oh, Surtur...

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 08:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, Surtur...

Robbie HATES Borders.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:02 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I mean I saw the clip, and she specifically said her grandson wished he had brown skin.
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, racist progressives...

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:05 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I mean I saw the clip, and she specifically said her grandson wished he had brown skin.
lol I just saw the clip and I see where she's going but yeah it's kinda weird. I think she's saying that brown-skinned people are just as American as white-skinned people, but strangely.

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

lol I just saw the clip and I see where she's going but yeah it's kinda weird. I think she's saying that brown-skinned people are just as American as white-skinned people, but strangely.

It was retarded. What is the longest speech she has given about Americans?

Old Post Feb 8th, 2018 09:52 PM
Flyattractor

Was this a Actual SPEECH or a Fillibuster?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:21 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually Nancy's response to her grandson is shocking in some ways. I figure she would have berated him for cultural appropriation.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:15 PM
Flyattractor

Nah. Nancy is just Racist.

Old Post Feb 10th, 2018 09:10 AM
Killjoy12

Originally posted by Surtur

If he said that Nancy would have given him the beating of a lifetime.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2018 11:43 PM
Killjoy12 is currently offline Click here to Send Killjoy12 a Private Message Find more posts by Killjoy12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Part of me hopes she just made the story up. Cuz it seems like if not the kid has potentially already been indoctrinated.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2018 02:01 PM