KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Arceus vs Galactus

Arceus vs Galactus
Started by: XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Arceus vs Galactus

Composite Arceus vs:

1. Devourer Galactus

2. Lifebringer Galactus

Fight takes place in outer space.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post May 15th, 2016 12:31 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Non-fight, Arceus gets destroyed.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 15th, 2016 02:06 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Elaborate. smile

Old Post May 15th, 2016 02:27 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Elaborate. smile
Galactus eats him

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 15th, 2016 03:42 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

I meant elaborate as in why does Arceus get destroyed so utterly when he's infinitely above the likes of Dialga and Palkia, who've both created and destroyed universes?

Old Post May 15th, 2016 04:55 AM
Adam Grimes
Devil On Your Shoulder

Did they? In what continuity?

Not today, not tomorrow...

Old Post May 15th, 2016 06:52 AM
Adam Grimes is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Grimes a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Grimes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Old Post May 15th, 2016 01:40 PM
Jmanghan

Destructive power aside, Galactus can make things disappear from existence just by being near that specific thing.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:51 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Which beats creating and essentially being beyond the concepts of time, space, and anti-matter...how, exactly?

Old Post May 17th, 2016 08:55 AM
Jmanghan

Feats: Being beyond concepts of time, space, and anti-matter.

...Lolwut

That doesn't even make sense.

You can't be "beyond" a concept.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 10:00 PM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Uhh, yeah, you can. Arceus literally created the concepts of Time, Space, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Emotion, etc. These aspects of existence are literally embodied within The Creation Trio and the Lake Trio. Arceus can erase these concepts from existence as surely as he created them, hence my stating him being above them.

Old Post May 17th, 2016 11:30 PM
Jmanghan

Uhh, yeah, you can. Arceus literally created the concepts of Time, Space, Anti-Matter, Willpower, Emotion, etc. These aspects of existence are literally embodied within The Creation Trio and the Lake Trio. Arceus can erase these concepts from existence as surely as he created them, hence my stating him being above them.

Those concepts in HIS universe.

What if Arceus was killed? What would happen to the universe?

Not even mentioning that this is a no-limits fallacy.

Its like saying Gurren Lagann can't be beaten by anyone because he has the probability to alter anything.

Old Post May 18th, 2016 01:38 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Honestly, I'm not even sure the notion of Arceus dying has ever been touched upon in Pokemon ala Galactus.

Not really, given that there plenty of beings in other lores that transcend space and time, and even exist in dimensions far higher entirely.

Not if he's fighting someone with causality/acausality/probability manipulation as well, not to mention the litany of other haxx abilities.

Old Post May 22nd, 2016 03:40 AM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Galactus gets destroyed. Hard for non comic fans to understand but Galactus isn't some universal badass.

Old Post May 25th, 2016 01:44 PM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Even Lifebringer Galactus gets destroyed? How do you figure?

Old Post May 25th, 2016 04:27 PM
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Even Lifebringer Galactus gets destroyed? How do you figure?

I'm not talking about an amped Galactus.

Old Post May 26th, 2016 06:08 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Ah, fair enough then. It's good to see someone who respects the power of Arceus and the Creation Trio. smile

Old Post May 26th, 2016 05:15 PM
gideongarner01

Galactus wins. Arceus the dude who factually isn’t universal (fan canon) is overrated as hell. Arceus can’t even compete with low tier dragon ball super characters who galactus can beat. Galactus stomps.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2020 06:22 PM
gideongarner01 is currently offline Click here to Send gideongarner01 a Private Message Find more posts by gideongarner01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote