KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should the U.N be moved to an Muslim Country?

Should the U.N be moved to an Muslim Country?
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Should the U.N be moved to an Muslim Country?

Should the U.N be moved to a country that they actually support and take orders from? I mean that Vote was pretty much them proving how Bigitoed they are... And I know a few New Yorkers that would love to see it GONE just to help with parking alone....

The U.N is a Islamic Supporting & Anti Semite Organization...which we already knew it was....

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 08:26 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

The UN is largely impotent, anyway. They can't enforce the decision in any real way.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 11:24 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

Why should the United States have the sole authority to dictate what land belongs to which nation?

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2017 11:54 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Should the U.N be moved to an Muslim Country?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Bigitoed

[

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 12:43 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tzeentch
Why should the United States have the sole authority to dictate what land belongs to which nation?

As long as the UN doesn't ask for more from the US than it does from other nations. And as long as every single nation opening their mouth pays their fair share, and spends the correct amount of money they are supposed to be spending. Last I checked even a country like Germany wasn't fully complying.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 01:20 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I also was laughing when even CNN was calling this out with "Yeah....some of the people lecturing us are Syria and Venezuela, who have no room to talk" lol.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 01:36 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
As long as the UN doesn't ask for more from the US than it does from other nations. And as long as every single nation opening their mouth pays their fair share, and spends the correct amount of money they are supposed to be spending. Last I checked even a country like Germany wasn't fully complying.

The US hasn't paid its UN dues since 1985.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:39 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by jaden101
The US hasn't paid its UN dues since 1985.

so by surt logic, we don't deserve a say?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 02:31 PM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

I was talking about the amount of money each country is supposed to spend on defense, but okay that is fair enough.

In the end I think ISRAEL deserves to choose its capital. In the end, we shouldn't have to declare this lol. Israel should be able to choose. Say, Rocky, what do you think they'd choose?

If you feel a country shouldn't be allowed to choose its own capital, I want you to please say that right now.

Last edited by Surtur on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 03:35 PM
Adam_PoE

I was talking about the amount of money each country is supposed to spend on defense, but okay that is fair enough.

In the end I think ISRAEL deserves to choose its capital. In the end, we shouldn't have to declare this lol. Israel should be able to choose. Say, Rocky, what do you think they'd choose?

If you feel a country shouldn't be allowed to choose its own capital, I want you to please say that right now.

This has to be the stupidest argument I have ever heard. The land in question is in dispute. That is the entire ****ing point. That is like arguing that because the United States has the right to decide its own capital, that it can declare Toronto the capital of the United States.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:02 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
This has to be the stupidest argument I have ever heard. The land in question is in dispute. That is the entire ****ing point. That is like arguing that because the United States has the right to decide its own capital, that it can declare Toronto the capital of the United States.

Okay bro, fair enough.

Anyways, out of curiosity, which country gives the most to the UN?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 07:19 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Rockydonovang

Seeing as how people like you don't think Israel shouldn't have that right, No.. People like you shouldn't Because much like the U.N . You are a Anti Semite.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 10:40 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh.

That's what I thought. Well, no doubt it's time to make this more even, correct?

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:03 PM
Flyattractor

Send em to the UAE. Good Place for the U.N.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:04 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's be NATO. And that'd be Germany that was told in the wake of WWII that for decades wasn't allowed a navy or airforce and to this day still has restrictions on the size of its military in terms of numbers as well as a ban on developing nuclear weapons or even stationing another nations WMD's within its borders.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

And hell Germany isn't even in the top 10. Can't take them seriously. And shame on you, UK.

Pony up dat green. Shit Kenya gives more. Damn. That 1,000 year Reich failed spectacularly.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:07 PM
Flyattractor

World is a Safer Place with Germany not having any real weapons. We don't wan't anything truly Dangerous there for when the Islamic Factions take over those countries.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

When you look at the numbers in that chart the latest vote seems like some sort of practical joke lol. That is hilarious how little power they have. Just wagging their fingers hoping it matters.

It's adorable.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:10 PM
Flyattractor

First thing we should do is cancel all of their Diplomatic Immunity. Make em PAY for all those Parking Tickets.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:12 PM
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Oh.

That's what I thought. Well, no doubt it's time to make this more even, correct?

Not a fair comparison at all lol, it'd make more sense to use GDP per capita.

In either case 1.6 billion USD is nothing to the US economy, so whether you like the UN or not the money is a silly reason.

Last edited by The Ellimist on Dec 23rd, 2017 at 11:48 PM

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2017 11:45 PM
The Ellimist is currently offline Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote