KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Fantastic Four vs FP Kuurth

Fantastic Four vs FP Kuurth
Started by: basilisk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
basilisk

Fantastic Four vs FP Kuurth

Instead of the X-Men trying to stop Kuurth's rampage, the Fantastic Four are the only ones in the area.

Can the Fantastic Four succeed? Ben, Sue, and Johnny are going to go all out here.

1) Straight up fight, no BFR.
2) Reed gets 12 hours of prep at the Baxter Building before joining the fight.
3) 2 + BFR is on.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 02:21 PM
basilisk is currently offline Click here to Send basilisk a Private Message Find more posts by basilisk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

1) FF die painfully
2) Reed wins
3) Reed wins

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 03:32 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

12 hours? i don't think it would be enough. can't bfr, so...what's he gonna do, really? they die in all cases i think. it's really reed vs kurrth and i don't see reed winning here without some very specific examples. /shrug

saying that, doesn't reed have a shrinking ray of some sort? for use in the microverse? could juggs be....shrunk? confused

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:36 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

They can time travel

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:37 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DickBlazer
opinions are like........

Unless Ben makes a deal to become the new Juggernaut haha they can’t put down a full power Kuurth. Kuurth was uber

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:39 PM
DickBlazer is currently offline Find more posts by DickBlazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
They can time travel

are they gonna go back and beat him before he becomes juggs? meh, i guess. too cheap for me, not to mention ooc.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 04:56 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

thumb up beats the alternative of being physically beaten to death by Kuurth, lol.

But the mutants managed to transmute his blood to fire - so he CAN be transmuted. Does that mean he can be shrunk? I'd argue yes. In which case, he could become a tiny unstoppable Kuurth.

Otherwise,Reed could trap him in the Zeno Room, with maybe a vacuum seal around it. Kuurth wouldn't be BFRd, but he'd take an eternity to reach them, thus winning it for team FF.

(please log in to view the image)

Reed said it was simple to make. 12 hours should be sufficient.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:08 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

can you post something sometime withOUT wrecking the page.... noob.

that is cool though. he'd need to be bfr'd TO the room though. not like reed is gonna build it around him....can't see it working on someone who can teleport either and kurrth def had that ability. shrinking might work. if they made him sub atomic he'd be pretty much phukced i guess. just not 100% sure that would work, or if the magic around him would prevent it or force his return to normal size...

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:15 PM
DarkSaint85

It works just fine on my phone.

Doesn't need to be BFRd to that room. The FF can just sit there at a desk or whatever. The match starts, Kuurth charges at them.....and runs straight into the spatial distortion field.

I thought it was the Serpent who teleported him around. When Pixie teleported him, he just negated it, rather than teleporting a la Nightcrawler.

When his blood was turned into fire, he just burned. Didn't harm him, but neither did he negate it

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:21 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thumb up beats the alternative of being physically beaten to death by Kuurth, lol.

But the mutants managed to transmute his blood to fire - so he CAN be transmuted. Does that mean he can be shrunk? I'd argue yes. In which case, he could become a tiny unstoppable Kuurth.

Otherwise,Reed could trap him in the Zeno Room, with maybe a vacuum seal around it. Kuurth wouldn't be BFRd, but he'd take an eternity to reach them, thus winning it for team FF.

Reed said it was simple to make. 12 hours should be sufficient.

Nice scan Saint...props

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:25 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

It works just fine on my phone.

Doesn't need to be BFRd to that room. The FF can just sit there at a desk or whatever. The match starts, Kuurth charges at them.....and runs straight into the spatial distortion field.

I thought it was the Serpent who teleported him around. When Pixie teleported him, he just negated it, rather than teleporting a la Nightcrawler.

When his blood was turned into fire, he just burned. Didn't harm him, but neither did he negate it

lol

okay, if it's just a distortion field i can get behind it, but if the room was a part of it that's something else. would it work out in the open, randomly like that? what if he just turned and walked away outside the field's limit? figured the room would keep anyone from leaving the bounds of the field, but...who knows i guess?

all the worthy could teleport from what i know. /shrug

speaking of the fire--if the fire thing worked (and i'd forgotten that) i wonder what effect a bubble brain would have? probably walk it off even if she did explode his brain i guess, but bet it would hurt like a mutha....

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 05:41 PM