KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Lefts War on the Male Gender (The New Sexim?)

The Lefts War on the Male Gender (The New Sexim?)
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

The Lefts War on the Male Gender (The New Sexim?)

Something that has been going on for a while now but has really Ramped up in the last Few Decades.

Now we have such discusions as the "Extreme Mail Brain Theory.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:43 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Lol it's AdamPOE in the thumbnail... not exactly the best example of masculinity but alright.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:45 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No. This is the COOL Version of the one Adam chose. So yeah.
Why do the Left hate the Male Gender aka Member?

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Also... has anyone ever picked up on shit like "Stop mansplaining! You don't know what it's like to be a woman, you can't talk to me about female issues because you don't know anything!... Now let me, a woman, tell you about why masculinity is toxic"

Or shit like "I'm black, you with your white privilege haven't experienced being black so you can't get involved in debates regarding black people and be taken seriously... now let me tell you about whiteness in our society and why it needs to end."

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:50 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

This all goes back to the Lefts attempts to literally Neuter the Human Race into this gray sexless drone species that's only purpose is to serve the All Powerful Elitists Masters.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well more specifically the progressive and marxist parts of the left. There are social liberals who are left-wing economically and don't buy into this social collectivism identity bullshit, such as Sargon, or myself before I shifted to the right economically, or my parents, or King Joker.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 06:59 PM
Flyattractor

This also brings up the main differences between Liberals and Leftists. Liberals are Wimps that are just whiny Hippies where as the Leftists are the Fascist Arm of the Party. I can recall seeing TV Specials on this from back in the day. Where they gave Boy Toys to Girls and Girl Toys to Boys in this play room and then they got all pissy when the 4 year olds swapped toys with each other. They CLAIM to be Big Science Lovers but they Fight Nature at almost every step to IMPOSE their View on it.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 07:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Also... has anyone ever picked up on shit like "Stop mansplaining! You don't know what it's like to be a woman, you can't talk to me about female issues because you don't know anything!... Now let me, a woman, tell you about why masculinity is toxic"

Or shit like "I'm black, you with your white privilege haven't experienced being black so you can't get involved in debates regarding black people and be taken seriously... now let me tell you about whiteness in our society and why it needs to end."

Lol...

8th-grade ‘privilege test’ calls out straight white males, intact families, people with money

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 07:13 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Time to drug em up.

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2018 07:44 PM