KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine vs Spiden Man with a twist

Wolverine vs Spiden Man with a twist
Started by: Dareangel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dareangel

Wolverine vs Spiden Man with a twist

Both wolverine and spider man are fighting in a 200cmX200cm room. the walls of the room are pure adamantium cant break free. spiderman is fighting seriously like he did vs the kingpin when he got mad. wolverine is fighting to his best and utilizing his skills and adamantium claws the best way he can. fighting skills on the level of the ones he had in manifest destiny

Last edited by Dareangel on Oct 27th, 2016 at 04:36 PM

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:22 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man just because I think he would k.o Logan.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:35 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dareangel

before logan will stub him? i mean he wont be knocking out wolverine with a punch. however a serious ready to kill wolverine needs just one stub to the gutts.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:37 PM
Dareangel is currently offline Click here to Send Dareangel a Private Message Find more posts by Dareangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Spider-Man is faster and stronger and more agile and has better reflexes he has better stats other then healing and durability.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:47 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

200 cm?! Am I reading that wrong? I wouldn't bring it up, but the size of the room likely does matter a lot.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 04:50 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

if spiderman get the jump on him which I doubt he has a chance.

if wolvie can put his back to a corner I say spidey is gameover

did you mean 200 cm as in 1.5 feet?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 05:06 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

if they are in a 200 CM room I give it to logan for sure. they would basically be face to face and ol canuckle head will use that head to headbutt spidey into oblivion.

neither will have enough range for successful punching/kicking but logan could still puncture parker.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 05:15 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Logan murders him.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 05:27 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

So how does Little Jimmy stop Petey just balling him up in a giant blob of webbing and then just pounding Little Jimmy's brain into paste by bouncing it around in his metal skull? Thus getting the K.o and winning?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:03 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

By being faster than his shitty webbing thumb up

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:06 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

But where would he jump to? The arena is 2metres x 2metres....

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:17 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

^

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:19 PM
Flyattractor

Logan is faster then The Spidey Sense?

Oh wait I forgot...Stillts is a Little Jimmy Delusionist.....

So never mind.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:42 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

You're just a hater and a troll, lol.

And yes, he is:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads...hegroup-018.jpg

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 07:54 PM
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

imaybe but spidey doesn't have the room to maneuver does he?

is it 2 meters?

if they were in a 2 meter room I say parker has better chances.
even with the webbing wolvie can bust out of that, I thought.

how tall is the ceiling in this adamantium box?

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 08:24 PM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
^

The takeaway of this scan is that Logan's an idiot.

That said, Spidey's faster stronger more agile, has built in warning system and can spam web Logan then KO him way more often than Logan can take Spidey out.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 09:35 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruhMan
World Champion

That's like 6 feet by 6 feet. Barely any room for logan to even put momentum into a swing. Spidey could just hold both Logan's wrists in one hand like like a grown man could do to a child.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 09:49 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Spidey could just hold both Logan's wrists in one hand like like a grown man could do to a child.

Last time he tried that, he got kicked in the nuts laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 09:53 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

Without PIS the spidey sense should see that coming from a mile away tho. And webbing isn't ruled out. That HAS stopped logan cold before so that's at the very least debateable.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 09:57 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

SS has failed him plenty of times; he needs time to react to it. Maybe if he were an actual fighter in his heart, he'd do better stick out tongue

Logan's broken out of it, too.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2016 10:03 PM