KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs Son Goku

Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs Son Goku
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs Son Goku

Who wins?

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 05:12 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

I dont know what Son Goku is. But from what I understand these characters blow up planets and sh*t. As lame as they are, they still beat Slade.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 05:21 AM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Vanguard
I dont know what Son Goku is. But from what I understand these characters blow up planets and sh*t. As lame as they are, they still beat Slade.

did you livin under a rock in past 20 years?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 07:11 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Nah, Ikon suit blocks Kamehameha. (He can probably destroy a univere at this point, but that's nothing.)

And a promethium sword easily cuts through Goku. Dragon Ball characters have next to no piercing/cutting resistance, they're like Wonder Woman in that regard. It's the only way to explain Krillin's destructo dsc being so effective, likely because it's a hard light disc blade, instesd of just another energy projection.

Dragon Ball characters are also sub sonic, based on the fact a robot recently used ultrasonics to track their every move, and stay one step ahead of them. Slade has dealt with much faster.

Way I see it, Goku gets his head lopped off.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:21 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

Originally posted by MrMind
did you livin under a rock in past 20 years?

Nah. I just dont watch garbage.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2018 12:25 PM
Vanguard is currently offline Click here to Send Vanguard a Private Message Find more posts by Vanguard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shabazz916

Goku easy

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:40 AM
Shabazz916 is currently offline Click here to Send Shabazz916 a Private Message Find more posts by Shabazz916 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

Nah. I just dont watch garbage.

If you haven't watched it, you can't make that assessment. If you have watched it, then decided it was garbage, it means you do watch garbage.

Either way, not very smart.

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 03:43 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Damborgson
If you haven't watched it, you can't make that assessment. If you have watched it, then decided it was garbage, it means you do watch garbage.

Correct.

Garbage is much nicer. DBS is closer to the splattered contents of a womb after a pregnancy.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:06 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by Shabazz916
Goku easy

Disagree. Dragon ball characters have a severe weakness to cutting/piercing damage, as proven when Gohan and Krillin were almost impaled by a common tree, and Vegeta was cut by a common sword.

The Destructor Disc is the most effective weapon because it's a hard light blade, which is the only logical explanation for it working where other blasts from far more powerful characters do not.

That, combined with the fact it was recently proven the Z warriors are slower then sound, Goku and Vegeta included, and it becomes obvious anyone who can catch a bullet and uses a sword can bisect Goku and Vegeta before they can get a shot off.

Snake a Eyes would kill Goku easily.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:11 AM
Vanguard

Did it occur to you that I may have watched maybe half an episode or two and determined it was garbage?

Barely watching it wouldn't classify as "watching" it.

And if you do find it entertaining and watch it regularly that makes you even dumber because it's literally the same thing over and over.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:16 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

So what you're saying is that you haven't watched it by....watching it. And therefore you have determined its garbage.

Be smart and admit when you said something stupid.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:25 AM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vanguard

So what you're saying is that you haven't watched it by....watching it. And therefore you have determined its garbage.

Be smart and admit when you said something stupid.

I've seen it, I haven't watched it. I could explain THAT to you also, but I doubt you could understand it.

Try looking it up.

Class dismissed.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:36 AM
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

laughing out loud

I learned my lesson, teach.

-Abhi Killer- X2

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 04:39 AM
cdtm

Does Slade kill Goku aa easily as Snake Eyes would?

I know SE is much faster then anyone in Dragon Ball, but uncertain abour Slade.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 12:25 PM
Steve Zodiac
Restricted

Account Restricted

DBZ is great for what it is, a pretty funny manga cleaned up for western audiences and turned into a kids show. Slade kills Goku. Goku trains in Heaven and returns stronger than before and with a new special attack, the old pedo guy killer blast, tested on Roshi, so we know it works. Slade being a well-known pedo dies. Goku goes after Wolverine next.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:25 PM
Steve Zodiac is currently offline Click here to Send Steve Zodiac a Private Message Find more posts by Steve Zodiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

They blow up planets since Frieza Saga. I’ve yet to see anything more than planetary destruction

Buu despite his power was only able to teleport planet to planet

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:27 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Deathstroke. He would absorb Son Gokus energy while getting attack, reach around 1000 and counter it with a deadly slice. Gokus is still very vulnerable and an amped sword strike would end him.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:33 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Kid Buu destroyed Galaxies and Kid Goku would annihilate all of the street levelers all teamed up to fight him. He would kill all of them before they realized a fight was going on. That's kid Goku. By the way, in a Canon source, it was outright said that Super Saiyan 2 have enough power to destroy solar systems. That's above Herald level. Hell, that is above trans tier level.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:45 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Troll.

Last edited by cdtm on Jan 5th, 2018 at 09:01 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 08:59 PM
xJLxKing

Originally posted by carver9
Kid Buu destroyed Galaxies and Kid Goku would annihilate all of the street levelers all teamed up to fight him. He would kill all of them before they realized a fight was going on. That's kid Goku. By the way, in a Canon source, it was outright said that Super Saiyan 2 have enough power to destroy solar systems. That's above Herald level. Hell, that is above trans tier level.

He destroyed planet by planet by teleporting and destroying each planet. He then regenerated from the damage and repeated the process

He did not and never has to my knowledge actually destroyed a galaxy in one attack.

Also, dragon balls has a funny way to making idiotic statements that characters can’t live up to. It’s an unfortunate side effect when the author is stupid enough that he loses any sort on consistency. Don’t even get me started on Super where anything statement is blatantly ignored or retconned

It’s a joke. You have to go my actual feats when it comes to DB.

Last edited by xJLxKing on Jan 5th, 2018 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 09:24 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote