KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Death Seed Sentry Vs Hector Hall Dr. Fate

Death Seed Sentry Vs Hector Hall Dr. Fate
Started by: riv6672

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

Death Seed Sentry Vs Hector Hall Dr. Fate

(please log in to view the image)

No prep.
No BFR.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2017 01:08 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Damn, this has got to be a 'major stomp' one way or the other, going by the turn out.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:20 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I dont thinknits a stomp, but I'd say DSS takes it for the most part.
Hector sgould make him work for it though.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 08:20 AM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

DSS stomps effortlessly

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 03:42 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

I like Hector’s chances if he taps into his tax.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:01 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^tax?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by beatboks
I dont thinknits a stomp, but I'd say DSS takes it for the most part.
Hector sgould make him work for it though.

^^^HH is the **** of Fate versions, figured thos would be a good one.

Originally posted by RealityWarper
DSS stomps effortlessly

There's the KMC standard. laughing

AKA thanks guys, just wanted one more thread to ring in the new year.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2017 05:52 PM
MrMind

fate ftw, hector is the second most powerful version

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 06:05 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Thought he was the most powerful!
Even so, HH was really well written, i like this version best.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 11:09 AM
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sentry one punch Fate or wish him out of existence on a whim.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 02:04 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Fate wins imo. Sentry can be chained, drained or put to sleep via magic.

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 02:08 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Thought he was the most powerful!
Even so, HH was really well written, i like this version best.

In terms of magic use he and Kent (original) are pretty damn equal. Its just that Kent has superior durability showings and is a class 100+++. Hector should be as well but lacks the feats to really verify. Theres also the fact that Kent could energy and matter manip without using magic spells. He was "taught the secrets of molecular control". In many stories this was stated to be the reason for his durability (his complete control over his own atoms), while others referred to Nabu altering his body. I'd give Kent a very slight majority vs DSS (5.5-6/10) while scaling it the other way for Hector (5.5-6/10 for DSS)

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 02:25 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

In terms of magic use he and Kent (original) are pretty damn equal. Its just that Kent has superior durability showings and is a class 100+++. Hector should be as well but lacks the feats to really verify. Theres also the fact that Kent could energy and matter manip without using magic spells. He was "taught the secrets of molecular control". In many stories this was stated to be the reason for his durability (his complete control over his own atoms), while others referred to Nabu altering his body. I'd give Kent a very slight majority vs DSS (5.5-6/10) while scaling it the other way for Hector (5.5-6/10 for DSS)

Interesting. Wasnt aware of this difference. Your reasoning makes sense.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 04:39 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^Yeah, i can see that, too.
BTW, nice sig, Professor. Thats classy.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 05:59 PM
LordofBrooklyn

Damn, this has got to be a 'major stomp' one way or the other, going by the turn out.

You picked the WRONG Dr. Fate!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 06:02 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

You mention a lack feats for Hall yet DSS has like what.. 3? One high end outlier one low end and one middle of the road.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:02 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Originally posted by Sin I AM
You mention a lack feats for Hall yet DSS has like what.. 3? One high end outlier one low end and one middle of the road.

He MATCHED the ENTIRE ouput of evey hero on Marvel Earth!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:05 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
He MATCHED the ENTIRE ouput of evey hero on Marvel Earth!

Thats the one high end feat im referencing LOB

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:12 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

Thats the one high end feat im referencing LOB

That is MORE than enough to keep Death Seed in contention with this Fate.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 07:25 PM
riv6672

See, i've seen that posted here before.
Not being a Sentry fan, i cant understand why his few feats trump mote established characters/other characters with few feats dont get that privilege.
-shrug-

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 08:21 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

^^^Yeah, i can see that, too.
BTW, nice sig, Professor. Thats classy.

Hey, thanks mate.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 08:47 PM