KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Foreign Cinema » Punisher Vs Agent 47

Punisher Vs Agent 47
Started by: TethAdamTheRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Braniac 5.0
God of War

Punisher Vs Agent 47

Comic Punisher Vs Movie Agent 47

Fight in a large street full of cars

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:35 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Wrong section

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 12:56 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

This is Comic Punisher

Old Post Dec 13th, 2017 01:01 AM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Aren't those agents operating above what a normal human is capable of?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:24 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Genii96
Aren't those agents operating above what a normal human is capable of?
not like it matters at all. Punisher regularly fights superhumans and wins.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 02:55 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Usually with prep,which....still wouldn't go well for him,if 47 was afforded the same prep time

In a random encounter
47 should be the better marksman, better combatant,most likely a better strategist too

I'd give him the advantage

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 07:35 PM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Usually with prep,which....still wouldn't go well for him,if 47 was afforded the same prep time

In a random encounter
47 should be the better marksman, better combatant,most likely a better strategist too

I'd give him the advantage

Such as? Frank's owned spider-man on the fly on five separate occasions. Three of which involved him fighting without prep. He's stalemated X-23 without prep, beat down daken while he had injuries that would leave a normal human in the hospital, beaten wolverine, beaten Deadpool (like three times), beaten Bullseye (a much better marksman than 47). Frank has way better accuracy, way better gear, far better showings, and far more experience.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 08:31 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

He's stalemated U.S. f*cking Agent... in h2h, with no weapons.

Threw son of Kraven through a brick wall... with a single arm. Outlier? Hell, no, considering he's done this to his archnemesis:

(please log in to view the image)

Was stated to be stronger than Black Widow after she was retconned to have a variation of SSS in her bloodstream.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:01 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Daken cut him up to little ribbons, he was amped when he beat daken

bullseye utterly humiliated him as a young man when he used his projectiles, punisher only got the upper hand when they went h2h,so that point dosent correlate with 47,and bullseye isn't a guns type of guy either, apples and oranges

He beat wolverine by cheapshotting his balls off,and once again apples and oranges

Briefly stalemating a holding back X-23 who apparently forgot she had claws and chose to use an 8th ball when he came close,and again,apples and oranges

I don't remember him beating Spidey in a straight up fight without any form of ambush or dirty tricks

And I am basing my opinion based on what their average ia

Punisher on average is a near peak (if not peak human) with high damage soak and a weapon expert on average, 47 is above that

Of course he would have better showings, he has years of comic book showings, giving him high end feats, like lasting a serious spiderman for example (I am guessing his many 'victories' didn't have context). I could also bet that looking through all his feats, I could also find lower showings too

As for gear,that a true,but useless in a random encounter

Experience? 47 has been conditioned since he was a little boy ,I believe he has the experience edge

This is basically a match with two guys who do the same thing,but one does it better

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:31 PM
Genii96

Daken cut him up to little ribbons, he was amped when he beat daken

bullseye utterly humiliated him as a young man when he used his projectiles, punisher only got the upper hand when they went h2h,so that point dosent correlate with 47,and bullseye isn't a guns type of guy either, apples and oranges

He beat wolverine by cheapshotting his balls off,and once again apples and oranges

Briefly stalemating a holding back X-23 who apparently forgot she had claws and chose to use an 8th ball when he came close,and again,apples and oranges

I don't remember him beating Spidey in a straight up fight without any form of ambush or dirty tricks

And I am basing my opinion based on what their average ia

Punisher on average is a near peak (if not peak human) with high damage soak and a weapon expert on average, 47 is above that

Of course he would have better showings, he has years of comic book showings, giving him high end feats, like lasting a serious spiderman for example (I am guessing his many 'victories' didn't have context). I could also bet that looking through all his feats, I could also find lower showings too

As for gear,that a true,but useless in a random encounter

Experience? 47 has been conditioned since he was a little boy ,I believe he has the experience edge

This is basically a match with two guys who do the same thing,but one does it better

Sorry, this came in late,network is really bad here

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:32 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Frank could take forty-seven 47s while taking a nap.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2017 10:35 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RadZoa

Maybe if Agent 47 had prep and Frank had none he might pose a slight challenge but other than that he'd lose bad especially in H2H.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2018 10:43 PM
RadZoa is currently offline Click here to Send RadZoa a Private Message Find more posts by RadZoa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote