KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » What color were you when you were born and later on?

What color were you when you were born and later on?
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

What color were you when you were born and later on?

I was born with a tan and pink flush in my skin. I have had white skin sometimes until a time I went out in the sun more, I think.

I was born with black/gray and brown in my hair. It got black when I was 1½ - 2.

Later on, my hair got tinted and my skin sometimes looks very white and other times a light tan or yellowish color.

My eyes were all a more darker/faded blue as a baby and later got brown. Finally, they became kinda green.

- - - -

There are 2 people in my life born in the same county in Southeastern Florida as me. One is born in 1991 and the other 1997, both girls. They are both possibly ½ Southern European from their dad and both have Italian. I saw them as a baby. They had white skin and black hair and dark eyes from far away, one I know now blue tho. Their moms are both spunky redheads. Also, sadly, their dads weren't always in their life much. They both have been used a lot by parental figures against me to say they deserve some of the most important things I have socially, a constant telepathic game. I had a lot of fame and exposure, too. Oh, and their hair both got light ... not a black hair on their head! Their eyes are brown, tho. The one in Florida has tan skin, and the one in L.A. now has white skin.

So, I'm not trying to come off as mean or "gossiping," but I found this unique. I guess you can make the judgment.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:24 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I am a Vampire of the Non Tween Sparkly Type so I am nice and Pale.

With a slight green tint.

Its LOVELY!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:33 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I am a Vampire of the Non Tween Sparkly Type so I am nice and Pale.

With a slight green tint.

Its LOVELY!
Lucky you!

I thought my skin seemed green as an older teen. I lived right across the bridge from New Orleans then. I was more inland. It was actually rather challenging to live there as a teenager.

So, you're some morbid, moody, goth person? That's cool! Desperate times call for desperate measures. wink

Are you an inhabitant of Oz? I'm "gay," I'm born on the 20th of May.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:42 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

You just jeed some more Gamma Radiation in your life.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:44 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

You just jeed some more Gamma Radiation in your life.
Whoah!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:49 PM
Flyattractor

It won't put hair on your chest either.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 07:51 PM
Christina B

It won't put hair on your chest either.
Sehr gut!

Old Post Apr 11th, 2018 09:10 PM
Flyattractor

I won't make any claims about your gut.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2018 05:54 AM