KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Undertale

Undertale
Started by: FinalAnswer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FinalAnswer
Flower

Undertale

http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/

I'm surprised Nephthys hasn't been sperging about this game at all tbh.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 07:35 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

It's probably one of the best games I've ever played with one of, possibly the best storylines and cast of characters I've seen in an RPG.

Go get it.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2015 07:56 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Re: Undertale

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FinalAnswer
http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/

I'm surprised Nephthys hasn't been sperging about this game at all tbh.

Alas I'm too much of a tightwad to buy anything not on sale but I am very interested in this. It's the big sensation right now. I'll probably buy it after I get through my backlog regardless. Avoiding spoilers is getting tricky tho.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 07:50 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Tell me your steam account and I'll buy it for you fam. I don't think I could stand any soul having Undertale spoiled for them.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:06 PM
FinalAnswer is currently offline Click here to Send FinalAnswer a Private Message Find more posts by FinalAnswer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks. You really don't have to, but I'm not gonna refuse or anything. That's really ****ing nice of you.

Which name do you need? I think it's exodus17 in my profile but it says nephthys2 in the corner.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:14 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

enjoy pupper

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:32 PM
NemeBro

Make sure you don't have a bad time, unless you want to.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:33 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mechagoomba
I should be a mario boss

ur welcome

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:46 PM
mechagoomba is currently offline Click here to Send mechagoomba a Private Message Find more posts by mechagoomba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tzeentch
#gottem

It doesn't even have Troy Baker voicing the protagonist in it/10 tbh imo smh

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Last edited by Tzeentch on Oct 10th, 2015 at 09:00 PM

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 08:56 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FinalAnswer
Flower

Actually it does.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 10th, 2015 09:31 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Man, Papyrus kicked my ass. I think my jump was wonky, I couldn't get over those bone humps.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2015 11:02 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

You're in the dog house now.

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 13th, 2015 03:16 AM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Man, Papyrus kicked my ass. I think my jump was wonky, I couldn't get over those bone humps.
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Have you spared everyone so far?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 02:01 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Yep.

The Undyne fight was great. She kicked my ass over and over too. So far Washua's are the hardest enemies by far.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2015 06:36 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Man, pacifism is haaard. sad

Old Post Oct 17th, 2015 09:06 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Get determined.

Also where are you?

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 12:53 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Asgore

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 03:56 PM
FinalAnswer
Flower

Rip

Howdy!

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 10:27 PM
NemeBro

Originally posted by Nephthys
Man, pacifism is haaard. sad
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: The No Mercy run is harder.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2015 11:21 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Wait a second....

If Alphys can make a jetpack in like 2 seconds, why can't the monsters just fly out of the hole Frisk fell into?

Also I finished the game and it's like, easily one of the best I've ever played.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2015 08:32 PM