KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Which member's wanked character is strongest relative to the actual character?

Which member's wanked character is strongest relative to the actual character?
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Which member's wanked character is strongest relative to the actual character?

Discuss.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:08 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

(please log in to view the image)

The wank shall be strong in this thread...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:10 PM
Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

DMD's Bane or Zannah by far

after that I'd think Quanchi's Maul, although he may have toned it down in the past year.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:31 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Geistalt
SilenceThatSpeaksVolumes

AP's Knightfall Vader.

Fvck Islam. 4srs.
Fvck Oded Yinon, too.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:36 PM
Click here to Send Geistalt a Private Message Find more posts by Geistalt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Excluding Azronger, Ellimist's Vader, perhaps.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:44 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

^ dude I don't even think he can oneshot Revan.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:47 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Ziggy's White Race?

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 05:48 PM
Freedon Nadd

Nihilus

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 11:19 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
DMD's Bane or Zannah by far

after that I'd think Quanchi's Maul, although he may have toned it down in the past year.
My opinions of Maul are supported by the facts and logical thinking formulating my spectacular opinion. I've never given Maul more credit than what he has earned.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:23 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

Willing to look the other way when Quan wanks Maul too hard, he's done some good work against the Sheevites.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 02:44 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Pessimystic
Willing to look the other way when Quan wanks Maul too hard, he's done some good work against the Sheevites.
If you dare and I mean even dare to question Snoke's supremacy even in your own mind make no mistake I will hunt you until the ends of the earth.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:00 PM
Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

That doesn't do anything for your pedophilic vibe Quanchi. Anyway I don't give a shit, anything that pisses Az and co off is the right answer.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:02 PM
Click here to Send Pessimystic a Private Message Find more posts by Pessimystic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

That doesn't do anything for your pedophilic vibe Quanchi. Anyway I don't give a shit, anything that pisses Az and co off is the right answer.
I have no concern for feelings on anything as nonsensical as that. I treat posters as peers I don't try to find out ages and post according to that. Sidious fans are quite cowardly though I will give Azronger more credit than the cuck Ellimist. Most of Sidious' fans run every time a challenge is issued. It's very telling.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:12 PM
Pessimystic
Restricted

Account Restricted

I have told him I respect him. However foolish he may be, there is something noble about Azronger's wankage.

Something other blind Palpatine worshippers are missing.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:16 PM
quanchi112
Disney

I have told him I respect him. However foolish he may be, there is something noble about Azronger's wankage.

Something other blind Palpatine worshippers are missing.
The other ones feign retirement and are just pretenders IMO. Azronger is the definitive Siduous fan these days. Once the trilogy is complete I'll relentlessly taunt him to see if he truly possesses the courage of pitting his Sidious vs. my Snoke.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:19 PM
Total Warrior
Dark Councilor

Quanchi’s Snoke most likely

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 03:51 PM
Click here to Send Total Warrior a Private Message Find more posts by Total Warrior Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HitTheAssasin
Kappa

Azrongers Vader. Or this forums Revan.

Old Post Jan 8th, 2018 08:12 PM
Click here to Send HitTheAssasin a Private Message Find more posts by HitTheAssasin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheNuisanceBird
Wrecker - Scientist Class

Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ dude I don't even think he can oneshot Revan.

Very few people if any can.

"Dooku is not top tier,-" - Jensaarai1.

YouTube Channel With VS Videos: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbhNQdtnbLQf80P-91V917w
IG: red_spade_25
Twitter: @AnikenJonas

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 12:48 AM
Click here to Send TheNuisanceBird a Private Message Find more posts by TheNuisanceBird Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haschwalth

Originally posted by HitTheAssasin
Azrongers Vader. Or this forums Revan.

This forums Revan isn't really.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 04:53 AM
Click here to Send Haschwalth a Private Message Find more posts by Haschwalth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Nihilus

first time you've ever been correct

Old Post Jan 9th, 2018 06:56 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote