KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thanos VS Ghost Rider( The Penance Stare)

Thanos VS Ghost Rider( The Penance Stare)
Started by: LordofBrooklyn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LordofBrooklyn

Thanos VS Ghost Rider( The Penance Stare)

Thanos

VS

Ghost Rider- Penance Stare

Can the Titan withstand the penance stare?

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 08:50 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Maybe at first, but not when it kicks in imho, he could survive it, it would cripple him for a couple of seconds and thats about it, even though id love to see gr do to thanos wat he done to galactus (animated series) for laughs obviously

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 09:11 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermex
NIGHT NIGHT MITCH'S!!

LoL↑↑↑

It probably hurt Big G more than Big T..
Thanos would probably enjoy it..

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 09:36 PM
Supermex is currently offline Click here to Send Supermex a Private Message Find more posts by Supermex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheDude666
Rip Guy222

Emotional pain is different from physical pain, which we know thanos enjoys, i stick to what i think

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 09:44 PM
TheDude666 is currently offline Click here to Send TheDude666 a Private Message Find more posts by TheDude666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

I wouldn't be surprised if the stare didn't work on Thanos due to his nature and standing within the universe

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 10:18 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I doubt it. The PS only realy works on puny little humans. Superbeings and cosmicis always seem to have loopholes out of it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2013 10:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
I doubt it. The PS only realy works on puny little humans. Superbeings and cosmicis always seem to have loopholes out of it.

When has this happened?

Respectfully, I think you maye be conflating The Spectre's limitation on judging Gods with restrictions on the penance stare.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2013 07:32 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
P-Geyser
Saraya-Jade Maniac

Originally posted by Insane Titan
I wouldn't be surprised if the stare didn't work on Thanos due to his nature and standing within the universe

This. I am sorry but I am the only guy who feels Thanos is the most ridiculously overpowered character in the Marvel Universe. The guy just cant lose and don't get me started on every vs thread on here dealing with Thanos.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 09:52 PM
P-Geyser is currently offline Click here to Send P-Geyser a Private Message Find more posts by P-Geyser Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Thanos Orgasms

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Aug 17th, 2013 10:57 PM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheHulkster

Seems like most here are right on the money:

https://www.newsarama.com/38224-bew...-thanos-15.html

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 09:54 PM
TheHulkster is currently offline Click here to Send TheHulkster a Private Message Find more posts by TheHulkster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Yup, Thanos loves the stare laughing out loud

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 10:12 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Thanos stares back and Ghost Rider goes down.

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:41 PM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

King Thanos befriended Ghostrider

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 11:48 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evanuris

Spoiler:
Thanos enjoys looking into GR's eyes.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 05:46 PM
Evanuris is currently offline Click here to Send Evanuris a Private Message Find more posts by Evanuris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
When has this happened?

Respectfully, I think you maye be conflating The Spectre's limitation on judging Gods with restrictions on the penance stare.

It was in the 2nd Series. The Dan Ketch run. Heck . Ghostie even had trobs handing out the PS on a guy with more then 2 eyes. The Zodiac Killer if I recall correctly.

That and Thanos is a REDEEMABLE "Baddie" so that is a loop hole right there.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:36 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote