KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Mad Max

Mad Max
Started by: Kazenji

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Mad Max

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 07:57 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

I was really hoping this would be Just Cause 3 when that info leaked a few months back.. erm

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Jun 11th, 2013 04:03 PM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 06:34 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
COG Veteran
Teh GrOovY 1

I hope this game won't feel like a replica of Rage. It's great to get a Mad Max game finally but it needs to take a different path and look different so it won't feel like a rip-off.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2013 11:26 PM
COG Veteran is currently offline Click here to Send COG Veteran a Private Message Find more posts by COG Veteran Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

The fact that they are refusing to show a significant amount of game play in a suppose gameplay trailer is showing red flags and it doesn't help that they are saying it going to appeal to the modern audience( Aka the COD fans). In short a possible by the check list game.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 04:41 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Also i thought they were meant to be using Australian accents or is it American actors using Australian accents.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 04:47 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

It doesn't even take place in Australia. So I don't know.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 05:03 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Must be only for Max that they're only doing the Australian accent....so they should

there's was some controversy over it when the gameplay was first shown at E3

quote:
gaming journalist who were invited to see a private gameplay demonstration at E3 2013 and noticed during the demonstration that Max is portrayed with an American accent, rather than an Australian one as heard in the film series.Many fans including Australians have protested against Max's new American voice. However, it was later confirmed that the lead character would have an Australian accent and not an American as one originally reported and shown

Old Post Jul 17th, 2013 05:19 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Whats up with the West Coast Customs when it suppose to be post apocalyptic Australia.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 09:39 AM
BlackZero30x
Jack

Im glad they changed that and gave him an Austrailian accent! This game looks pretty darn good!

BlackZero30X:The Signatures XBL Gamertag

Old Post Apr 26th, 2014 03:19 PM
BlackZero30x is currently offline Click here to Send BlackZero30x a Private Message Find more posts by BlackZero30x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2015 10:26 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Looks very promising......Hopefully it plays like it shows and doesn't feel like another Far Cry/Watch Dogs type open world game.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:23 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

So it's kinda Jak 3/Max Payne kinda deal. That's rad enough. I hope it's good and less of a tie-in just for the flick

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 02:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
So it's kinda Jak 3/Max Payne kinda deal. That's rad enough. I hope it's good and less of a tie-in just for the flick

All he needs is a small smart mouthed side kick that sits on his shoulder

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:05 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I'd play the hell out of that game ^

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:07 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

Damn you Quincy now I want another jak and daxter game

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:12 PM
Spawns is currently offline Click here to Send Spawns a Private Message Find more posts by Spawns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Man that'd be rad.

Naughty Dog almost did it, but ended up making Last of Us.

which was also sweet, but still

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:39 PM
Spawns
Cheeky Bastard

I heard naughty dog either wants to make another jak and daxter or another the last of us

Thanks SCRIBS!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2015 03:40 PM
Tzeentch
#gottem

Just a head's up, this game is 20 bucks on CDKeys.

And it's pretty ****ing great, tbh.

(please log in to view the image)

"The Daemon lied with every breath. It could not help itself but to deceive and dismay, to riddle and ruin. The more we conversed, the closer I drew to one singularly ineluctable fact: I would gain no wisdom here."

Old Post Sep 6th, 2015 05:26 PM
Tzeentch is currently offline Click here to Send Tzeentch a Private Message Find more posts by Tzeentch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Duck turds...,Now i want to buy a new console. Hockey and max are 2 games that already have my money. If i hit 5 then i have no choice,hmmm...,

Old Post Sep 10th, 2015 12:22 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote