KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Hardcore Henry

Hardcore Henry
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Hardcore Harry

Ever wished your Game Cut Scenes could be made into a movie?

Well you get your wish come true!

Motion Sickness pills will be available at the snack counter.

oh... its HENRY!!!!!! oops.

]

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 04:36 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Didn't someone else make a thread for this?...i'm sure i seen one.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 06:25 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kazenji
Didn't someone else make a thread for this?...i'm sure i seen one.

I did. Although it was just called Hardcore at that time.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 11:07 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Not on the video that you posted, it clearly says "Hardcore Henry"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:36 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Not on the video that you posted, it clearly says "Hardcore Henry"

It does now. When the movie was released at the Toronto international film festival in Sept last year it was just called "Hardcore"
http://tiff.net/festivals/festival1...adness/hardcore
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/re...f-review-822707

"The film premiered at the 2015 Toronto International Film Festival on September 12, 2015.[5][6] The film became one of the highest-profile at the festival, and led to a bidding war between Lionsgate, Universal, and STX Entertainment. Ultimately, STX acquired worldwide rights to Hardcore, including a wide release commitment, for $10 million, becoming the studio's first festival acquisition.[7] It was retitled Hardcore Henry for its domestic release"

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 12:44 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Why's the title of this thread Hardcore Harry instead of Hardcore Henry??

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 01:44 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

]Because I am better at naming movies then the dorks that made this movie.

Or it may have just been a typo.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 03:34 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Can't wait to see this. Looks great.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 06:59 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

not really interested in this. I liked the music video, but an entire movie in fpp seems like it would get old and repetitive.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2016 09:52 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

This movie KICKED ASS. Wish the mods would change the title to it's appropriate name though. Supposed to be Hardcore Henry.

8/10 at the least for me. Really, really fun.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 05:03 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
This movie KICKED ASS. Wish the mods would change the title to it's appropriate name though. Supposed to be Hardcore Henry.

8/10 at the least for me. Really, really fun.

Harry is probably "Player 2" in Co-Op mode.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 06:21 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

A little more in depth review:

Hardcore Henry is a 96 minute roller-coaster of a movie. Do you like action? Do you like Parkour? Do you like explosions? Do you like first person shooters?

Now, I know what you're thinking; that all sounds like it would suck in a movie format. Well, it doesn't. It is a tremendously fun experience. Sharlto Copley is great in the movie, and is really the only fleshed out character. But he's great, and his plot is pretty cool.

There are several absolutely hilarious moments in the movie:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: one involving a billy club; another a horse riding attempt....I'll let you guys figure out the rest

This movie KNOWS the premise is dumb, but it never takes itself overly serious. It just wants to entertain you and it does. I had more fun at this movie than any movie this year, including Deadpool.

Again, solid 8/10 for me; with the only real problems being slightly weak plot and villain.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 03:21 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

this looks like a lot of fun but it also looks like it would get old and repetitive.

i'll watch it online at some point.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 03:32 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mark Question
Lurker

1hr36m of that... No drag?

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 05:33 PM
Mark Question is currently offline Click here to Send Mark Question a Private Message Find more posts by Mark Question Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I was intrigued by the trailer for this. Probably check it out at some point.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 07:06 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

A little more in depth review:

Hardcore Henry is a 96 minute roller-coaster of a movie. Do you like action? Do you like Parkour? Do you like explosions? Do you like first person shooters?

Now, I know what you're thinking; that all sounds like it would suck in a movie format. Well, it doesn't. It is a tremendously fun experience. Sharlto Copley is great in the movie, and is really the only fleshed out character. But he's great, and his plot is pretty cool.

There are several absolutely hilarious moments in the movie:
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: one involving a billy club; another a horse riding attempt....I'll let you guys figure out the rest

This movie KNOWS the premise is dumb, but it never takes itself overly serious. It just wants to entertain you and it does. I had more fun at this movie than any movie this year, including Deadpool.

Again, solid 8/10 for me; with the only real problems being slightly weak plot and villain.
Good to hear. Pretty much what I'm expecting out of this, not an in depth plot, story or great acting, just an adrenaline fueled fun ride. I have others films this year for plot, story and acting, eg Money Maker, Birth Of A Nation, The Founder

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Apr 8th, 2016 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 07:45 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It is nice that Hollywood can make a movie that isn't a 3 hour bladder buster. I am just concerned that I will need to take a box of Dramamine before seeing this.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 07:48 PM
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by Flyattractor
It is nice that Hollywood can make a movie that isn't a 3 hour bladder buster. I am just concerned that I will need to take a box of Dramamine before seeing this.
I didn't have any issues. I suppose if you have a weak stomach you might not want to watch this in theaters though. The shaky cam really is only a problem at the beginning of the movie; it gets a lot better after that.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 07:57 PM
Flyattractor

I didn't have any issues. I suppose if you have a weak stomach you might not want to watch this in theaters though. The shaky cam really is only a problem at the beginning of the movie; it gets a lot better after that.

Every time I see a commercial I flash back to the Blair Witch ....although that sick feeling was due more to it being a shitty movie then the shaky cam.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2016 08:10 PM
Lestov16
CTU Field Agent

Just saw this today. Excellent action film.

"Tell him that you've got credible intelligence about a threat to his life"-
Jack Bauer

Old Post Apr 10th, 2016 02:01 AM
Lestov16 is currently offline Click here to Send Lestov16 a Private Message Find more posts by Lestov16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote