KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Freeza's story is only going ONE of two ways. (IMO)

Freeza's story is only going ONE of two ways. (IMO)
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

Freeza's story is only going ONE of two ways. (IMO)

1. He's gonna become a redeemed good guy.

2. He is going to become more powerful then Zeno, and be the final antagonist for the series.

I can't see Freeza ever becoming redeemable, he does not care about anyone or anything, except MAYBE for his own father, he is a sociopath.

So that leaves us with number 2, and there's 1 big reason WHY I can see Freeza reaching this level of unfathomable level of power:

I 100% believe this is foreshadowing.

I believe it'll be something along the lines of the Zenos dying, the Angels getting defeated, as well as the Grand Priest, all the Gods of Destruction banding together and trying to defeat him, Beerus putting up a more decent fight then the others but getting smacked around being all like "You dare mock me, the great lord Freeza? Look at you now, the great God of Destruction Beerus under my heel!"

Then Goku goes to fight him with some secret power, idk.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 05:23 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Or he's going to end up like your Black Knight's thread.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2018 06:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or he's going to end up like your Black Knight's thread.
Nice job bringing up something completely irrelevant, the fact that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever was icing on the cake though. Have a good night, lad.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:07 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

I dunno guys. Although I'm holding out hopes that the writers are Toei animation recognize the potential a Frieza dark horse victory could bring to the table, track record alone would indicate that they and/or Toriyama will f-ck it up due to laziness, impatience and lack of creativity.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 12:11 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
I dunno guys. Although I'm holding out hopes that the writers are Toei animation recognize the potential a Frieza dark horse victory could bring to the table, track record alone would indicate that they and/or Toriyama will f-ck it up due to laziness, impatience and lack of creativity.
Idk, it feels too specific, and hasn't been confirmed that its his plan, and there isn't much that can convince anyone that Freeza is planning anything, or that he'll be doing anything about it anytime soon, since... you know, he doesn't register on their radar at all.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:40 AM
AuraAngel
Hegemon

I’m not sure what Freeza would use the wish for honesty.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:09 PM
AuraAngel is currently offline Click here to Send AuraAngel a Private Message Find more posts by AuraAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

That's the thing, I don't see it being a "wish", he won't get it from training for damn sure because Zeno's power goes far beyond just physical traits of any kind, but he'll find a way to get the power in some secret evil devious way.

It'd also be a fitting ending to the series since Freeza continues to deceive everyone, it's what he does, he blew up Planet Vegeta, Goku and Vegeta's homeworld, and now that he's back I don't see Toriyama letting go of him that easily.

I highly doubt they're only gonna keep him around just for the tournament and say "k, bye now".

What Freeza said was just too specific for it to be anything BUT foreshadowing in my opinion.

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:45 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by Jmanghan
Nice job bringing up something completely irrelevant, the fact that it made absolutely no sense whatsoever was icing on the cake though. Have a good night, lad.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 6th, 2018 01:47 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I really, really hope Toriyama has Zeno get slapped around by Monaka or something. This fanboyism is getting overbearing.

At least we have Arale beating the crap out of Goku and Vegeta. It happened, and it can never unhappen. thumb up

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2018 04:52 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

if freeza wishes back the other universes he can easily start the rebellion everyone assumes is happening at some point

Old Post Jan 14th, 2018 08:33 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

The Super Dragon Balls can't make Frieza more powerful than Zeno.

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:09 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Originally posted by Inedian
The Super Dragon Balls can't make Frieza more powerful than Zeno.
How do you know this?

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:23 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

Originally posted by bbrem123
How do you know this?

I just thinks so.

But then again, Super Dragon Balls gave Zamasu immortality, an immortal being that Zeno with ease obliterated (anime and manga). If the Super Dragon Balls would be above Zeno, Zeno wouldn't be able to kill Zamasu.

Zeno>DBS>Beerus and other GoDs (Beerus said in manga he wouldn't be able to kill Zamasu or an immortal being, something in that regard).

Last edited by Inedian on Jan 18th, 2018 at 04:33 PM

Old Post Jan 18th, 2018 04:30 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheBadguy

if freeza wishes back every universe zeno ever erased he's in prime position to start the rebellion but the shit is ending soon so none of this will probably happen

Old Post Jan 20th, 2018 06:05 AM
TheBadguy is currently offline Click here to Send TheBadguy a Private Message Find more posts by TheBadguy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote