KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » The Womens March Has a Farrakhan Problem

The Womens March Has a Farrakhan Problem
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Womens March Has a Farrakhan Problem

They refuse to denounce and cut ties with Lois Farrakhan

Just the latest example of the lefts do as I say, not as I do ideology.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...i-semitism.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...s-march/555122/

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 01:00 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol remember how the other day was international womens day?

You hear a single feminist in America open their mouth about the way Islam treats women?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: The Womens March Has a Farrakhan Problem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
They refuse to denounce and cut ties with Lois Farrakhan

Just the latest example of the lefts do as I say, not as I do ideology.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...i-semitism.html

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...s-march/555122/

*Louis

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 02:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol wow, an Illinois congressman called Farrakhan an "outstanding human being".

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 03:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wowza. Why do you think they won't cut ties with him?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 06:35 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Because 'no enemies to the left'.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:10 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I think we know why.

In the US, it is okay for the left ignore or even disregard Jews.

Because loving Israel is seen as a "conservative" position. Only stupid gun-toting, god-loving, beer-drinking rednecks like Israel and are Zionists.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 08:21 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Farrakhan is a pile of shit that no one should have trouble denouncing.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:02 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

farrakhan's a prophet that i think you ought to listen to

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:09 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

You just like him because his name reminds you of "Ferret".

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

nah fam that was public ememy.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 09:20 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How can they do so when you have pictures of Obama smiling like a jackass with Farrakhan?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2018 10:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So I don't have twitter, but apparently they have some kind of verification feature. Apparently they removed Richard Spencers, but Farrakhan still has his. I don't get the point since I would assume verifying someone is just confirming that person is who they say they are, as opposed to someone pretending to be them?

But anyways, either way I don't get why they'd go after Spencer and not Farrakhan.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 07:49 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
How can they do so when you have pictures of Obama smiling like a jackass with Farrakhan?

See how you like to say that you don't agree with everything Trump does?

Well like that but on the left.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:17 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Well to be fair Obama is a JACKASS!

(please log in to view the image)

Those ears are a dead giveaway.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 10:20 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I'll say this:

No wonder Jews are so paranoid against modern day anti semitism.

Here you've got people who pretend to be friends of the oppressed, associating with a blatant anti-Semite.

Imagine you're Jewish, and see your supposed allies going to this guy, who rants the Jews are gonna get theirs. You must feel like you can't trust people in your own party, any more then you could the bigots on the right.

And the funny thing is those alt right bigots tend to support Israel..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 12:33 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cdtm
I'll say this:

No wonder Jews are so paranoid against modern day anti semitism.

Here you've got people who pretend to be friends of the oppressed, associating with a blatant anti-Semite.

Imagine you're Jewish, and see your supposed allies going to this guy, who rants the Jews are gonna get theirs. You must feel like you can't trust people in your own party, any more then you could the bigots on the right.

And the funny thing is those alt right bigots tend to support Israel..

And I also wonder why Israel is so hated, like why does the UN treat them the way it does? It's weird.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2018 01:18 PM
panthergod
Restricted

Account Restricted

And I also wonder why Israel is so hated, like why does the UN treat them the way it does? It's weird.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 10:48 AM
panthergod is currently offline Click here to Send panthergod a Private Message Find more posts by panthergod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by panthergod
laughing out loud

Seriously, I read there has been like 70 resolutions passed about Israel.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 12:58 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing

Old Post Mar 13th, 2018 01:55 PM