KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » first star wars site joined

first star wars site joined
Started by: SilentMike

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SilentMike

first star wars site joined

My first time in one of these sites as member can' t seem to totally shake my obsession with the holy trilogy nothing seems to get me thinking like it hope I have something to contribute. My favorite characters are Yoda, Obi-wan,Vader/Anakin,Chewie, R2-D2,and Han. Can't stand Darth Maul, Darth Sidious/emperor/palpatine, and definently Jar Jar Binks and Luke still gets on my nerves sometimes was somewhat dissapointed with episode 1 but feel ROTJ is still the ultimate dissapointment Yoda deserved a better death scene and Vader too

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 07:56 AM
SilentMike is currently offline Click here to Send SilentMike a Private Message Find more posts by SilentMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Edna Witch
Magic

Oh but Vader's death scene was class! Only film I like Luke in was ESB. In ANH he was just whingy, and in ROTJ he was way too cocky!

Anyways welcome to the board! You sound just as obsessed as the rest of us freaks so you just fit in just fine! Come and post everywhere! Don't be shy!

Can I ask you a question though? What's with the name? Why SILENT mike?

"This Party's Over" -Mace Windu, epII

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 07:51 PM
Edna Witch is currently offline Click here to Send Edna Witch a Private Message Find more posts by Edna Witch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hi there
welcome aboard,
hope you settle in nicely

Old Post Nov 9th, 2001 10:32 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

Hi there.*thinks that yerss isnt trying hard enough*
So whats yuor favourite sw character?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 11:37 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Well, howdy-howdy hey to you SilentM,
are you settling in nicely??

(I think this is better)

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:17 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

Edna Witch, who's a freak?sad

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 04:28 PM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SilentMike

Hi back to you

My name doesn't really mean anything It just came to mind no real secret meaning It's not the only weird username out there of mine ty to think of one nobody else has since all the ones I want seem to be taken anyway my favorite star wars characters is Darth Vader in my opinion the most subtle and complete characterization in the whole trilogy and the most bad ass besides the whole series is about him any way Luke was way to whiny in New Hope and didn't listen to Yoda enough in Empire You want to see really funny comparison check out the Karate kid same characterization it seems in my opinion him whupping Vader is just total BS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2001 09:38 PM
SilentMike is currently offline Click here to Send SilentMike a Private Message Find more posts by SilentMike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Yeah! Darth Vader rulez!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2001 11:53 AM
ToMacco
Mr. Orange

SilentMike, I'll give you $20 if you use 'periods'big grin big grin big grin cool

4 8 15 16 23 42

Old Post Nov 15th, 2001 09:00 AM
ToMacco is currently offline Click here to Send ToMacco a Private Message Find more posts by ToMacco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chile

LoL, ToMacco smile

Welcome, SilentMike

any relation to SilentBob ?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2001 04:29 PM
Chile is currently offline Click here to Send Chile a Private Message Find more posts by Chile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ToMacco
SilentMike, I'll give you $20 if you use 'periods'big grin big grin big grin cool

laughing out loud

Old Post Oct 25th, 2020 10:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote