KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » On the topic of Chakra Fruit...

On the topic of Chakra Fruit...
Started by: NewGuy01

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
NewGuy01
perpetual

On the topic of Chakra Fruit...

...why is it Otsutsuki protocol to harvest Chakra Pills/Philosopher's Stones from God Trees instead of just eating their fruit directly? I mean, when Kaguya ate the fruit, she became immortal and permanently acquired godlike power. Yet Momoshiki and Kinshiki were content to collect pills that, when eaten, grant temporary power boosts and marginally extend their lifespans.

Why?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2018 07:25 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Had to look this up to know what you're talking about.

Alien tribes? Wtf?!

My god, Boruto sounds worse then Dragon Ball Super. I didn't think that was even possible.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 02:40 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark-Kenshin
Blocked

quote: (post)
Originally posted by cdtm
Had to look this up to know what you're talking about.

Alien tribes? Wtf?!

My god, Boruto sounds worse then Dragon Ball Super. I didn't think that was even possible.
Can't even stomach watching it really. It's an abomination imo and the poster child for milking a cow dry.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 03:46 AM
Dark-Kenshin is currently offline Click here to Send Dark-Kenshin a Private Message Find more posts by Dark-Kenshin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by cdtm
Alien tribes? Wtf?!

It's not possible; Boruto is going to comfortably beat Super in the long run, I think. Also, the Otsutsuki were introduced in the original series, they're not a Boruto thing.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:00 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Another question, for the initiated: What are the Otsutsuki's relationship with the God Trees?

Like, if we take the anime arc at face value, God Trees are like extraterrestrial parasites that are delivered to host planets by meteors and the like. They then proceed to root themselves into the planet, and then drain away the worlds' natural energy/resources until the world is left barren and lifeless. Every thousand years they gather enough energy to bear a fruit that contains the power that is known as chakra. Seems pretty straightforward...

But what do the Otsutsuki have to do with them? Are they just humans who have devoured the fruit, and now seek out other worlds with God Trees to feed their immortality? Or are they naturally demonic beings from the same planet that the God Trees came from? That's another thing; do the Otsutsuki come from outer space, or are the "worlds" they travel between just different dimensions, or "alternate earths" if you will? And if the Otsutsuki and God Trees are unrelated (other than the fact that the Otsutsuki eat them), then why did Kinshiki turn into a chakra fruit, and why does the Otsutsuki homeworld have so many God Trees? Can seeds be harvested from the chakra fruit to plant more God Trees?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 04:11 AM
cdtm

Originally posted by NewGuy01
It's not possible; Boruto is going to comfortably beat Super in the long run, I think. Also, the Otsutsuki were introduced in the original series, they're not a Boruto thing.

Was that the weird devil looking woman who displaced the other two villains? I couldn't make heads or tails of any of that in the manga.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:12 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Yeah, Kaguya was an alien. Also, Naruto and Sasuke were her direct descendants, so they're part alien too.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:25 PM