KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The "if you were someone" thread

The "if you were someone" thread
Started by: Dolos

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

The "if you were someone" thread

If I were the Flash I would use super speed to slap every single person on the planet within minutes, maybe twenty times in a row.

No one will know that I slapped every single person on the planet, but they'll know they've been *****-slapped.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 01:32 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

If I were tryan gostling i would ate eleanor freidberger

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 01:43 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I would be the Creator of this Site....

then I would delete this thread. >=D

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 02:08 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were Superman I would rip flick Scar into space, let her experience absolute zero and no oxygen.

"Compounding these trickster aspects, the Joker ethos is verbally explicated as such by his psychiatrist, who describes his madness as "super-sanity." Where "sanity" previously suggested acquiescence with cultural codes, the addition of "super" implies that this common "sanity" has been replaced by a superior form, in which perception and processing are completely ungoverned and unconstrained"

Last edited by KillaKassara on Feb 16th, 2013 at 04:17 AM

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 04:13 AM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If I were Batman I would pull out Kryptonite and ***** slap Superman Dolos.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 04:18 AM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were Superman I would fly away from Scar Batman deep underground, safe from the vicinity of the Kryptonite, then lift whatever continent Bat Scar is on and throw her/him into space.

Again for Scar/Batty to experience absolute zero and no oxygen because she couldn't pick a hero with any superpowers, much less the capacity to breathe in space.

smokin'

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 04:20 AM
Nivvy
Daily Spleen

If I were any guy, I'd check out my junk lolol

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 12:03 PM
Nivvy is currently offline Click here to Send Nivvy a Private Message Find more posts by Nivvy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dolos
If I were Superman I would fly away from Scar Batman deep underground, safe from the vicinity of the Kryptonite, then lift whatever continent Bat Scar is on and throw her/him into space.

Again for Scar/Batty to experience absolute zero and no oxygen because she couldn't pick a hero with any superpowers, much less the capacity to breathe in space.

smokin'

Lucky for me Superman is a good guy and wouldnt kill an entire continent to get one person!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 08:43 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I were the Flash I'd run over and flash Nivvy.

Judging from what I've read, I don't think she'd mind too much. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 08:51 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If I were a woman I would fondle myself... Oh wait!
-fondlefondlefondle-

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:13 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
If I were a woman I would fondle myself... Oh wait!
-fondlefondlefondle-

Giggity.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:13 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you at work!?

For shame.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:18 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Yes I am at work. And my CoWorkers are smartly not staring. I'm the one who hit my fellow for making a sexist remark and then said 'Suck on THAT!'.. I got in trouble. xD

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:28 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes I am at work. And my CoWorkers are smartly not staring. I'm the one who hit my fellow for making a sexist remark and then said 'Suck on THAT!'.. I got in trouble. xD

Suck on what?

You're a chick.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:37 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

My Fist? Keep up now...

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:39 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

My Fist? Keep up now...

Whoever you hit must have a giant ****ing mouth.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:40 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

Well he made a comment about it being dangerous on the streets and I would get injured again so I should go back to the Kitchen. I knocked him on his ass and got in trouble for it. Though my boss is a woman as well so she just told me to keep a lid on it.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:49 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well he made a comment about it being dangerous on the streets and I would get injured again so I should go back to the Kitchen. I knocked him on his ass and got in trouble for it. Though my boss is a woman as well so she just told me to keep a lid on it.

I want whatever you're smoking.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:49 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

PMS?

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:54 PM
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

PMS?

Pre?

I'd hope so if you're only 25. I am very sorry for your boyfriend if you're pmsing.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2013 09:55 PM