KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ikaris vs various Marvel bricks

Ikaris vs various Marvel bricks
Started by: zopzop

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zopzop
The Weeknd

Ikaris vs various Marvel bricks

Ikaris, aka Ike Harris, of the Eternals goes up against various Marvel bricks. Which, if any, does he get a majority of wins against?

1) Luke Cage
2) Classic She-Hulk
3) Ms. Marvel (Carol, no Binary)
4) Classic Wonderman (since current is a snowflake)
5) Colossus
6) Thing
7) Rulk
8) Namor
9) Hercules

IMHO, he can get a majority against ANY of them. This isn't a gauntlet, he's fully rested between each fight.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:34 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

He sweeps

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 01:40 AM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Stops at Savage Hulk.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:44 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Facee
Stops at Savage Hulk.

This is CLASSIC She Hulk.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 04:44 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Originally posted by zopzop

I added SH to the list. no expression

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 05:07 AM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Genii96

Definitely gets a majority from 1-6,rulk is inconsistent,but basically Loeb Force rulk is the only one I see getting a majority,unless you mean the current red hulk with the heart condition. The last two are a tossup imo

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 06:15 AM
Genii96 is currently offline Click here to Send Genii96 a Private Message Find more posts by Genii96 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Genii96
Definitely gets a majority from 1-6,rulk is inconsistent,but basically Loeb Force rulk is the only one I see getting a majority,unless you mean the current red hulk with the heart condition. The last two are a tossup imo

This is standard NON Loebforce Rulk. I should have mentioned that in the OP. You really think the last two are a tossup?

Have you seen Ikaris face off vs Namor/Hammond Human Torch/Captain America? Captain America was doing nothing against him. He was completely ignoring Hammond's flames (and this guy is pretty powerful). He was doing all this while going toe to toe with Namor :
(please log in to view the image)

He's also gone up against Herc and did damn good (Ikaris didn't really want to fight Herc either, he thought he was Gilgamesh and wantd to jog his memory) :
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

I think he'd break Hercules if he was serious. This is Ikaris unleashed :
Yes, that's Ghaur in Celestial armor being staggered and crying out in pain from an assault by Ikaris. And keep in mind these are the classic Celestials, not the current jobber losers.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:28 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

^That was Prime Eternal Ikaris no? He had the power of Zuras and was massively amped (Thor was still competitive with him IIRC *unzips pants*)

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:34 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
^That was Prime Eternal Ikaris no? He had the power of Zuras and was massively amped (Thor was still competitive with him IIRC *unzips pants*)

EDIT
No, you are right. He challenged Thena and got the power. Scratch that last scan.

The Birds, Part 2.

Last edited by zopzop on Aug 30th, 2018 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 03:42 PM
carver9

He clears. He was fighting Namor with a team and was holding back and they still couldnt damage him. Giving him the majority against all of them... it depends on the Rulk tbh.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 07:42 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Stops at Rulk. Namor had a low showing against him. I'd give Namor the nod against him when being portrayed at his best. The same goes for Hercules.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:00 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Stoic
Stops at Rulk. Namor had a low showing against him. I'd give Namor the nod against him when being portrayed at his best. The same goes for Hercules.

Did you see the Hercules fight? Ikaris's eye beams, while toying around with Hercules thinking he was Gilgamesh, caused Hercules to scream out in pain. Now imagine if Ikaris was going for the kill?

Regarding the Invaders fight, so they all had a low showing vs a mind controlled but holding back Ikaris? Even ignoring Namor, do you have any idea how powerful Hammond Human Torch is? Yet his flames weren't even fazing Ikaris in the least.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:07 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Did you see the Hercules fight? Ikaris's eye beams, while toying around with Hercules thinking he was Gilgamesh, caused Hercules to scream out in pain. Now imagine if Ikaris was going for the kill?

Regarding the Invaders fight, so they all had a low showing vs a mind controlled but holding back Ikaris? Even ignoring Namor, do you have any idea how powerful Hammond Human Torch is? Yet his flames weren't even fazing Ikaris in the least.

All characters operate at lower levels when they fight on teams. Rulk edged out Ikaris by himself if you recall, and he did it without borrowing power.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:18 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Haven't you heard, zop?

Hulk is Hulk.

Our Lord, Carver the Great, has re-invented the rules.

Pray he doesn't alter them any further.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Originally posted by Stoic
All characters operate at lower levels when they fight on teams. Rulk edged out Ikaris by himself if you recall, and he did it without borrowing power.

Rulk didn't edge anything out. Ikaris stopped attacking to save the town from the volcano.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:34 PM
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Haven't you heard, zop?

Hulk is Hulk.

Our Lord, Carver the Great, has re-invented the rules.

Pray he doesn't alter them any further.

She Hulk is She Hulk. She doesn't pertain to the Hulk is Hulk.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:46 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
She Hulk is She Hulk. She doesn't pertain to the Hulk is Hulk.

Carver, wtf.

Keep up with comics, dude:

1) She's been calling herself "Hulk" for quite a while.

2) She was given her own title - HULK TITLE, not She-Hulk.

Hulk is Hulk, don't try to backpedal now...

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:54 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Carver, wtf.

Keep up with comics, dude:

1) She's been calling herself "Hulk" for quite a while.

2) She was given her own title - HULK TITLE, not She-Hulk.

Hulk is Hulk, don't try to backpedal now...

No!!! She Hulk is She Hulk. Banner Hulk is Hulk is Hulk. I didnt give him the name Hulk is Hulk because of a name, I did it because of Banner. Hulk is Hulk.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 08:59 PM
zopzop
The Weeknd

I now regret including any Hulk in a VS thread. Live and learn. Happy Dance

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:03 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by carver9
No!!! She Hulk is She Hulk. Banner Hulk is Hulk is Hulk. I didnt give him the name Hulk is Hulk because of a name, I did it because of Banner. Hulk is Hulk.

Yet you used your "Hulk is Hulk" logic with f*cking Amadeus Cho all the damn time, lol.

Just because he had a penis and was an Asian (I know you love those, hence your sexual relationship with DarkSaint) doesn't mean he was more privileged to being Hulk than Jen.

Old Post Aug 30th, 2018 09:04 PM