KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Leftists, Progressives and Democrats are no strangers to attacking the DOJ FBI CIA

Leftists, Progressives and Democrats are no strangers to attacking the DOJ FBI CIA
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Leftists, Progressives and Democrats are no strangers to attacking the DOJ FBI CIA

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:21 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Why are you trying to equate political parties with an elected president who, works closely, with and holds power over, the DOJ, FBI, and CIA?

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:27 AM
Rockydonovang is currently offline Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i never supported attacking the fbi. OP does, tho.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 03:35 AM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Why are you trying to equate political parties with an elected president who, works closely, with and holds power over, the DOJ, FBI, and CIA?

Nice strawman

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 04:36 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
i never supported attacking the fbi. OP does, tho.

The Law & Order, Blue Lives Matter crowd sure love shitting all over out law enforcement agencies lately. Weird.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 06:40 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Well, this has been another splendid contribution to the General Propaganda Forum...

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:44 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I do kind of miss they Totally HissyFit Hysteria over thinking getting Water up your nose is Torture of the Worst kind.

Those were good times.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:49 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Originally posted by Flyattractor
I do kind of miss they Totally HissyFit Hysteria over thinking getting Water up your nose is Torture of the Worst kind.

Those were good times.

I'm not going to speculate on the worst conceivable tortures, but restricting another's breathing is pretty ****ing awful thing to do.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:55 AM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yep. They took that WIMP Attitude a lot back in the day.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 07:58 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

You're right. Stop breathing, and show those liberal pussies it's not a big deal.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:08 AM
Flyattractor

I will get my Super Soaker!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:18 AM
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

Atta boy, that's the spirit!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2018 08:22 AM