KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Kushner vs Kelly

Clash of Titans
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Kelly Wins and outlasts Jared 3 75.00%
Jared wins with the clutch play 1 25.00%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Kushner vs Kelly
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kushner vs Kelly

Who is going to win this fight and outlast the other.

Situation so far

Kelly 1-0 by removing Jareds clearances.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:01 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm assuming you mean who resigns/gets fired first and this is not h2h vs?

if so i think kushner will go first. if not, 10/10 kelly destroys kushner.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:03 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes who resigns/fired first.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:03 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

With Jared being in the spotlight now, he's likely the next to rage-quit out of this sinking administration. If so, I think he'll be lucky #21 I think. So many, in just 13months.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:15 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
With Jared being in the spotlight now, he's likely the next to rage-quit out of this sinking administration. If so, I think he'll be lucky #21 I think. So many, in just 13months.

that plus he's probably useless now...well...more useless.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:16 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard

Well Jared has Ivanka on his team, so thats some serious clout. This is a serious battle though to be sure.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 06:20 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont know who to vote for on this one

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:11 PM
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I think Kelly will get voted off the apprentice first.

By all accounts Kushner is very well liked by Trump, and of course is his son in law with Ivanka in his corner, as stated above. I think Kelly is just serving out of a sense of duty for the country and not really any personal love or admiration for Trump, so I think he's more likely to leave. Especially with reports in recent weeks that Kelly is starting to have spats with Trump.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:45 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Especially with reports in recent weeks that Kelly is starting to have spats with Trump.

Oh, is the honeymoon already over? Interesting. If so, can't wait to repost this gem then when/if that happens:

"3 Chief of Staffs in less than 3 years of being President: Part of the reason why @BarackObama can't manage to pass his agenda." -Trump via Twitter 01/10/2012

:0

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think Kelly will get voted off the apprentice first.

By all accounts Kushner is very well liked by Trump, and of course is his son in law with Ivanka in his corner, as stated above. I think Kelly is just serving out of a sense of duty for the country and not really any personal love or admiration for Trump, so I think he's more likely to leave. Especially with reports in recent weeks that Kelly is starting to have spats with Trump.

Trump blames Kushner for all this Russian crap, Kelly wasnt around then to take that blame.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:59 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump wants Javanka out and wants Kelly to do it

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b089ec3538d550

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 10:39 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

I'll believe it when I see it. But if true, I guess that ends the possibility of peace in the Middle East.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 10:56 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Trump has long blamed Jared for all this Russian mess, I don't know why he hasn't fired his ass long ago.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:01 PM
BackFire

I think if Trump really does blame him for the Russia stuff then he probably would have dumped him some time ago in response to that, not like that stuff is new.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think if Trump really does blame him for the Russia stuff then he probably would have dumped him some time ago in response to that, not like that stuff is new.

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/rep...probe-1.5462442

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/201...ear-impeachment

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...r-investigation

Jared was the one who told him to fire Comey

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:45 PM
BackFire

Yeah I know the headlines, but it's possible that they're missing some nuance in how Trump feels. Or maybe not, I dunno. Point is, he should have ditched him some time ago if he blames him like that, dunno why you'd keep him around if you think he screwed you over or pushed you to make a bad decision.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 11:51 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Prolly because hes his son in law and got a longer rope then everyone else.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:05 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

If Trump regrets firing Comey now, it's his own fault. He's the President and he picks his advisors.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:05 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Originally posted by Blindside12
Trump wants Javanka out and wants Kelly to do it

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b089ec3538d550

damn I'm sick of being right all the time. I'm just good at picking the right pony. hey you never know. might be a surprise twist coming.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 12:08 AM