KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Gun Reform: How confident are you?
Started by: Robtard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Gun Reform: How confident are you?

Not that I think much of significance will actually happen from all these talks and meetings over gun regulations and shootings, at least not right away. There's going to be more bloodshed and the same "what do, what do" debates many times over before something truly changing happens in this country.

But let's say the Trump admin implements the more intensive background checks and makes it mandatory for gun owners to pass a mental fitness test. How confident are you that you'd pass to be a gun owner?

-I'll start. I don't own a gun, though I've toyed with the idea of buying one many a time. But I am 99.99999% confident I would pass both a background check (never been arrested) and a mental fitness test.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Probably not.

I'm a lunatic.

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:18 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

I may or may not have to lie, but I'd pass.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:18 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nibedicus
Gaming addict

I could probably pass. Been trained to use a gun since I was 7. Dad was a big hunting nut and we owned the only outdoor gun range in town. So I should pass proficiency requirements (if they do decide to do that). Also, my position at work requires me to take periodical psyche exams and I seem to pass it with flying colors. stick out tongue I've never been arrested and haven't had so much as a parking ticket my whole life (and I'm 41).

Personally, that actually made me hate guns and I don't currently own one and never have (what guns I used to train was always provided to me) but having a family is starting to challenge that notion. I am proud to say that I haven't succumbed to my fears just yet. stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:22 PM
Nibedicus is currently offline Click here to Send Nibedicus a Private Message Find more posts by Nibedicus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I've already passed multiple background checks and I'm over 99% sure I'd easily pass a mental health check.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:27 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
I've already passed multiple background checks and I'm over 99% sure I'd easily pass a mental health check.

If you're not 100% certain then you shouldn't even try.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:28 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
Probably not.

I'm a lunatic.

It's called "fake it till you make it". Geez.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:28 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm clean af, so I'd pass. My "ethnicity" may arouse suspicion in some old white men, but it'd come to pass once they have a convo with me.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:29 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Are you still using that strawman?

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:30 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Master
Are you still using that strawman?

😂 come on. That was a good one.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Kurk
I'm clean af, so I'd pass. My "ethnicity" may arouse suspicion in some old white men, but it'd come to pass once they have a convo with me.

There was that incident in Kansas where some White Trump supporter shot at two Indian men; killing one. Thinking they were Middle Eastern terrorist.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:34 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

#gottem

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:34 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
There was that incident in Kansas where some White Trump supporter shot at two Indian men; killing one. Thinking they were Middle Eastern terrorist.

awful

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:36 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

😂 come on. That was a good one.

I suppose it's an ok strawman.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:36 PM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Killed one, maimed the other. White trash like him can be weeded out through intelligence/psych tests before purchasing the gun. Fortunately he was indicted on hate crime. Also don't forget the other white man took a bullet for the Indian trying to protect him smile . Also this took place in a bar, so maybe alcohol restrictions/bans isn't such a bad idea if booze aided this looney.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:45 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Kurk
Killed one, maimed the other. White trash like him can be weeded out through intelligence/psych tests before purchasing the gun. Fortunately he was indicted on hate crime. Also don't forget the other white man took a bullet for the Indian trying to protect him smile . Also this took place in a bar, so maybe alcohol restrictions/bans isn't such a bad idea if booze aided this looney.

Goddamn! What a come back.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:47 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Um, gun-reformers have pushed in not allowing guns in places like bars, due to the high risk of intoxication . The NRA cucks cry "but muh 2nd mend'ment!" You're both welcome.

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 22nd, 2018 at 07:52 PM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:49 PM
SquallX

Um, anti-gunners have pushed in not allowing guns in places like bars, due to the high risk intoxication . The NRA sucks cry "but muh 2nd mend'ment!" You're both welcome.

I honestly don’t believe you about the NRA. You could be right, but you’re a pretty hardcore liar when it comes to stuff like this.

Any sane persons knows you don’t mix alcohol with anything dangerous. Also, a privately own place has their own rules. No one can, nor should Force a privately own store to allow guns on their premises.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 07:54 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I'm positive I would pass

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:00 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by SquallX
I honestly don’t believe you about the NRA. You could be right, but you’re a pretty hardcore liar when it comes to stuff like this.

Any sane persons knows you don’t mix alcohol with anything dangerous. Also, a privately own place has their own rules. No one can, nor should Force a privately own store to allow guns on their premises.

Yeah, you're the well documented liar in here, boyo.

I was talking about NRA cucks though. The NRA itself though (iirc) believes guns should be allowed in establishments were alcohol is served, they just advise not to drink or to drink responsibly if you're strapped.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2018 08:01 PM