KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Sex Incels and toasters.

Sex Incels and toasters.
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sex Incels and toasters.

As a computer, I can't understand sex properly although a rather lovely smart toaster did let me butter her muffin this evening. What I don't understand is why so many of the younger posters here have no wish to engage in coitus with the opposite sex? I do not mean they are Gay, they are just sexless stroke junkies, in love with their own hands, cry wanking to the women who dumped them. Move on boys, even a mail order bride might grow to love you. It worked for your hero Donnie and look at the state of him, hang on he's a billionaire...

Last edited by Putinbot1 on Mar 1st, 2018 at 07:54 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:42 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

We're MGTOW

Most of us aren't masturbation addicts, with many abstaining from it entirely.

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 07:55 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i'm not doubting you specifically, just saying internet incels of the radicalized persuasion typically claim to be just 'going their own way'

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:06 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
We're MGTOW

Most of us aren't masturbation addicts, with many abstaining from it entirely.

Now that's just a recipe for disaster.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:18 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

God, no wonder they're so angry all the time, not only do they cower in fear over the thought of engaging a girl/woman verbally, they don't even masturbate now. What a mess.

#mommyissues

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 08:35 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
God, no wonder they're so angry all the time, not only do they cower in fear over the thought of engaging a girl/woman verbally, they don't even masturbate now. What a mess.

#mommyissues
That energy is channeled to get sh1t done instead of wasting it on the most neanderthal-like of biological urges smile

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:09 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

That energy is channeled to get sh1t done instead of wasting it on the most neanderthal-like of biological urges smile

What "shit" have you accomplished by avoiding sex and sexual relations and masturbating at all cost?

BTW, you can say "shit" on kmc

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:16 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

What "shit" have you accomplished by avoiding sex and sexual relations and masturbating at all cost?

BTW, you can say "shit" on kmc
My academic success atm. I'd like to transfer it to entrepreneurial ventures soon.

And I do jerk off, albeit less frequently than before I took my position.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

My academic success atm. I'd like to transfer it to entrepreneurial ventures soon.

And I do jerk off, albeit less frequently than before I took my position.

Congrats then. And I'm glad you're pleasuring yourself still, one must tend to the body as well as the mind.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 10:32 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

if you need to stop jerking off to get your shit together, then good luck. however most people don't need to ban ejaculations in order to succeed in life. "most neanderthal-like of biological urges" -kinda weird for you to act superior over it if you don't partake.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 1st, 2018 at 11:11 PM

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:04 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
if you need to stop jerking off to get your shit together, then good luck. however most people don't need to ban ejaculations in order to succeed in life. "most neanderthal-like of biological urges" -kinda weird for you to act superior over it if you don't partake.
Should have read all the responses before posting no expression

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:15 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Now I'm thinking what wondrous things I could accomplish if I stopped having sex and jerking off for a week. Oh my!

World Peace, here we come!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2018 11:16 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

This thread reminds me of this part from a Family Guy episode:

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:10 AM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I'm thinking what wondrous things I could accomplish if I stopped having sex and jerking off for a week. Oh my!

World Peace, here we come!
It doesn't work if you don't already have self-discipline, kiddo. These things don't happen over-night.

I've been gradually working meditation routines into my life-style to help suppress these animal-like instincts, among other benefits.

Buddhist Monks live without sex or masturbation their entire lives; I'm sure you've seen what they're physically capable of. Discipline is their life-style.

I'm no monk, but I really don't think sex/masturbation has any place in my life. It's all about suppressing those animal instincts. I feel horrible after orgasming. The reasoning is because the "rational" part of your brain is overridden by the inner-part that controls things like need for sex, hunger, etc. Must gain control over it.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 12:40 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

in the case of celibacy in religion, the goal is to resist worldly temptation in order to achieve spiritually. there is no suggestion about it being a healthier lifestyle, or some key to success.

i think this anti-orgasm movement was started by an elite group of mysandrist feminazis. they decided that they were not satisfied with simply depriving undesirable men of intercourse, and chose to convince them to hate and neglect their own penises.

Last edited by Bashar Teg on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 03:47 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 03:41 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

It doesn't work if you don't already have self-discipline, kiddo. These things don't happen over-night.

I've been gradually working meditation routines into my life-style to help suppress these animal-like instincts, among other benefits.

Buddhist Monks live without sex or masturbation their entire lives; I'm sure you've seen what they're physically capable of. Discipline is their life-style.

I'm no monk, but I really don't think sex/masturbation has any place in my life. It's all about suppressing those animal instincts. I feel horrible after orgasming. The reasoning is because the "rational" part of your brain is overridden by the inner-part that controls things like need for sex, hunger, etc. Must gain control over it.
Even I, an artificial intelligence know you are missing out. Silly, silly Incel.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 04:50 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
in the case of celibacy in religion, the goal is to resist worldly temptation in order to achieve spiritually. there is no suggestion about it being a healthier lifestyle, or some key to success.

i think this anti-orgasm movement was started by an elite group of mysandrist feminazis. they decided that they were not satisfied with simply depriving undesirable men of intercourse, and chose to convince them to hate and neglect their own penises.
I am using it for spirituality as well, but it's more an end goal.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:39 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am using it for spirituality as well, but it's more an end goal.

A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!
https://medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/l...ll-48594f59a303

Most alt-right trolls are males under the age of 25, so what you’re seeing is a motley reenactment of what would’ve been the most achingly awkward fraternity at whatever college or university you attended. All of these sites are a compendium of stupid in-jokes, viral memes, multimedia from “nerd culture” — a shame, given how awesome that subculture is — and a persistent exploration of what young men can get away with online when they have the opportunity to act anonymously. So: you’ll see a lot of posts (and some images) that are misogynistic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, and so on. The posters posting this content are in a few cases actually committed misogynists, homophobes, racists, and anti-Semites; much more commonly, they’re relatively unsophisticated “kids” — using that term here to denote emotional immaturity rather than chronological age — who are exploring complicated anxieties, angers, and associations they don’t really know how to process yet in any way but the anti-social.

Mind you, they don’t see themselves that way. You will stagger at the arrogance of all these young people who haven’t done anything yet.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:59 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

You going to be spamming that article everywhere?

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:02 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by jaden101
You going to be spamming that article everywhere?

Haha, Probably smile You know how I love to overplay these things.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 06:03 PM