KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

What a racist.

Link

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:40 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Schumer the Clown "I wont vote for this judge because he's white."

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blindside12
What a racist.

Link

LOL I f*cking love Gowdy's burn here:

"Schumer asserted that the only reason Quattlebaum was nominated for the unoccupied position was because the state’s Republican senators didn’t return their “blue slips” — a blue form used by senators to voice approval or disapproval for a home state nominee — for Obama nominees Alison Lee and Don Beatty in 2013."

Gowdy responds with the following tweet:

"I hate to interrupt Senator Schumer with facts. But one nominee was withdrawn because of a significant bond issue, while the other became the Chief Justice of the South Carolina Supreme Court."

Lmao. Oh leftists...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:43 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Trey Gowdy's the guy who foolishly attached his name to the Republican memo and is now shame-quitting politics because it flopped.

Schumer's stupid for taking this angle and it backfired on him. You have to be a Republican to take this angle and it work. Like when Trump claimed an American Judge could not do his job because Trump assumed he was Mexican; Trumpers had no problem with that then.

Funny thing, that same judge later sided with Trump on an issue with his silly wall and Trump applauded.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:48 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rob again does anything to address other issues un related to Schumers racism.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:48 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Trey Gowdy's the guy who foolishly attached his name to the Republican memo and is now shame-quitting politics because it flopped.

Schumer's stupid for taking this angle and it backfired on him. You have to be a Republican to take this angle and it work. Like when Trump claimed an American Judge could not do his job because Trump assumed he was Mexican; Trumpers had no problem with that then.

Funny thing, that same judge later sided with Trump on an issue with his silly wall and Trump applauded.

^^Look how triggered he got over Gowdy burning the hell out of Schumer something fierce.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:49 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
^^Look how triggered he got over Gowdy burning the hell out of Schumer something fierce.

Rob get of jail card that he isnt a progressive is "I wanted Ron Paul to win!"

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:49 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob again does anything to address other issues un related to Schumers racism.

I literally said: "Schumer's stupid for taking this angle and it backfired on him".

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:50 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I literally said: "Schumer's stupid for taking this angle and it backfired on him".

Stupid? No no, he was racist. This was like when you said Clinton was a scumbag, and not a rapist.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:50 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Rob get of jail card that he isnt a progressive is "I wanted Ron Paul to win!"

Um, I wanted Bernie Sanders to win; if not, John Kasich. Ron Paul didn't run. Are you feeling okay?

ps I am a "progressive", it means "progress"; that's a good thing, comrade smile

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:52 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Progress in the wrong direction isn't progress. Are you going to call Schumer a racist, or just "this was a stupid angle."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Stupid? No no, he was racist. This was like when you said Clinton was a scumbag, and not a rapist.

You and your comrade Surtur inappropriately throw the word "racist" around so much, it has no real meaning when you do it anymore.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:53 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont throw it around that much, but feel free to quote me "throwing it around to much."

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:54 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speaking of Comrades

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 06:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont throw it around that much, but feel free to quote me "throwing it around to much."

He's projecting big time now lol. The leftists here hurl accusations of someone being racist, sexist, or a nazi when it doesn't apply more than anyone else here.

Remember when it was sexist to not want Donna Brazile to become president?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:12 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hes still refused to call him a racist.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:19 PM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do white people only nominate other white people for government positions and then cry racism when we point out that everyone getting nominated is only white? There’s plenty of qualified judges of all backgrounds, at least give others a chance...

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:47 PM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you ruined another of his carefully crafted strawman angles on page 1 and made him angry. so now he has to project and pretend that your reasoble and sober assessment of the situation (and situational ethics there in) were spoken with much anger.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:53 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Firefly218
Why do white people only nominate other white people for government positions and then cry racism when we point out that everyone getting nominated is only white? There’s plenty of qualified judges of all backgrounds, at least give others a chance...

Lol, this is utter nonsense. How is it I need to explain to you the difference between pointing out the nominations are white and refusing to vote for someone because they are white?

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:54 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you ruined another of his carefully crafted strawman angles on page 1 and made him angry. so now he has to project and pretend that your reasoble and sober assessment of the situation (and situational ethics there in) were spoken with much anger.

Par for the course, like Surt's racism

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 07:55 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Surtur
He's projecting big time now lol. The leftists here hurl accusations of someone being racist, sexist, or a nazi when it doesn't apply more than anyone else here.

Par for the course, like Surt's racism

Too funny.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2018 08:02 PM