KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who wins the race: Surfer vs Flash

Who wins the race: Surfer vs Flash
Started by: Dream Stuff

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (28): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dream Stuff

Who wins the race: Surfer vs Flash

Flash(Wally) vs Silver Surfer

They race to one light year on a straight surface of solid ground.

Just curious.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 03:05 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Is Surfer on his ft or is he on his board.?.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 03:07 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dream Stuff

On his board.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 03:34 AM
Dream Stuff is currently offline Click here to Send Dream Stuff a Private Message Find more posts by Dream Stuff Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pym-ftw
Mizukage

Just speed or are shenanigans allowed?

I'm not Joking, Boy
Ignore list: Abhi for the sake of the forum.
53>6.6
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GCAMfDmX86o
My YouTube

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 06:15 AM
pym-ftw is currently offline Click here to Send pym-ftw a Private Message Find more posts by pym-ftw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Flash ran to the earth from source wall (at the end of universe) less time in which a human suffocates in space.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by abhilegend
Wally runs from Source wall (end of the universe) with a hundred aliens to the watchtower while a space ship exploded around him by creating a portal. He turned himself to pure speed while doing it and nearly killed himself.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Surfer isn't that fast. Nobody is.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 06:55 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

How far was the Surfer away from Thanos when he had the gauntlet? how long did it take him to reach that distance? What exactly is the end of the universe in terms of distance or light years? One feat can be measured, the other simply wasn't.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:04 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Stoic
How far was the Surfer away from Thanos when he had the gauntlet? how long did it take him to reach that distance? What exactly is the end of the universe in terms of distance or light years? One feat can be measured, the other simply wasn't.

Even assuming the end of the universe is just the farthest human technology can currently perceive, Flash beats Surfer handily.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:10 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xplosive
Restricted

Account Restricted

Flash

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:10 AM
Xplosive is currently offline Click here to Send Xplosive a Private Message Find more posts by Xplosive Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rao Kal El
DJ FrostByte

Flash.

Thank You Prof. T.C McAbe, You are Superman!

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:12 AM
Rao Kal El is currently offline Click here to Send Rao Kal El a Private Message Find more posts by Rao Kal El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Bentley
Even assuming the end of the universe is just the farthest human technology can currently perceive, Flash beats Surfer handily.

Hold on a second. You don't know how far it is and still give the Flash the win handily, while the Surfers feat was actually measured? i don't even think that the Flashes feat can be or should be brought up, because of the fact that it is not quantifiable. Perhaps another feat of his should be used? One that is actually quantifiable?

It's like saying Hero A can lift a lot, while on the other hand saying that Hero B can lift a trillion kilos. You see what I'm getting at?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:19 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

In any sort of straight line race, Flash imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 07:21 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

One light year. Source wall is at the end of the universe which is about 46 billion light years according to current estimates.
Hold on a second. You don't know how far it is and still give the Flash the win handily, while the Surfers feat was actually measured? i don't even think that the Flashes feat can be or should be brought up, because of the fact that it is not quantifiable. Perhaps another feat of his should be used? One that is actually quantifiable?

It's like saying Hero A can lift a lot, while on the other hand saying that Hero B can lift a trillion kilos. You see what I'm getting at?

To even pretend that Surfer's feat was better because the distance was given is utterly laughable. Going from Source Wall to Earth is FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR more impressive than going a light year in a second or two. Nobody sane would argue otherwise.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 08:41 AM
abhilegend is currently offline Click here to Send abhilegend a Private Message Find more posts by abhilegend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

But I did give you a quantification: the end of the universe as we currently know it. That's a rather humble estimate, but it's fairly above everything Surfer has done.

If you want a ever lower quantification, I can look into past DC comics that talk about different galaxies, such distance can be mesured and would still be considered closer than the end of the universe. It would also dwarf Surfer's feats.

You're falling into the trap of thinking that the feat being unquantifiable means there is no valid comparison to make between this and other feats. Hulk can have "unquantifiable" strengh, but we can surely accept that he's stronger than Captain America when he's lifting an imaginary moon.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 08:47 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Flash wins.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 08:54 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

Running to the source wall is impressive. Offhand, I don't think the Surfer has anywhere near a comparable feat (covering several million lightyears in seconds? That's practically teleportation). But...is the source-wall run an outlier? What's the Flash's next best feat?

Surfer may be more consistent (btw, I once did a ballpark calculation of that Surfer-Thanos-CaptainAmerica feat, and it came out to about 300 megacee).

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 01:16 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Originally posted by Mindship
Running to the source wall is impressive. Offhand, I don't think the Surfer has anywhere near a comparable feat (covering several million lightyears in seconds? That's practically teleportation). But...is the source-wall run an outlier? What's the Flash's next best feat?

Surfer may be more consistent (btw, I once did a ballpark calculation of that Surfer-Thanos-CaptainAmerica feat, and it came out to about 300 megacee).

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 01:18 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

That ft was stated as being under the speed of light. Also, Surfer has moved so fast that he went back in time. That doesn't include him crossing Galaxies in seconds.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 01:53 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God Cloth Seiya

Flash wins.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 02:00 PM
God Cloth Seiya is currently offline Click here to Send God Cloth Seiya a Private Message Find more posts by God Cloth Seiya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
abhilegend
Prince of All Saiyans

Originally posted by Mindship

Running so fast that he was racing himself.

Surfer has never crossed Galaxies in seconds. I don't think he has ever crossed galaxies on panel.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 02:25 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Originally posted by carver9
That ft was stated as being under the speed of light. Also, Surfer has moved so fast that he went back in time. That doesn't include him crossing Galaxies in seconds.
Good for him. But the Flash already has a bunch of feats involving him running forwards and backwards in time.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2014 03:04 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote