KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Tourney - Low Meta

Tourney - Low Meta
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (20): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Tourney - Low Meta

I have been enjoying the sparatic tourneys we've been having and I think we should keep it going. I want to bring a little difficulty to this. Make you think extremely hard on how you'll be the last man standing. I think this is kind of impossible but let's try a low Meta tourney using the same rules as the previous tourney. I provided a listing of the characters below if you are interested but if it is too much, please post your thoughts below.

Low
3-D Man, Ambrose Chase, Angel, Arachne, Arana, Azrael, Beast, Black Canary, Black Tarantula, Blade, Blue Beetle (Dan Garrett), Bruenor Battlehammer, Century, Charcoal, Charlie 27, Constrictor, Creeper, Cyber, Dagger, Deadpool, Deathlok, Deathstroke the Terminator, Doc Ock, Drizzt Do'Urden, Elixer, Falcon, Firehawk, Gambit, Green Goblin, Hobgoblin, Iron Fist, Jakita Wagner, Karnak, Kid Devil, Killer Croc, Klaw, Lady Deathstrike, Longshot, Luke Cage, Man-Bat, Marrina (Normal), Mercury, Midnighter, Mister Hyde, Multiple Man, Mysterio, Mystique, Nightcrawler, Nuke, Orka Humbug, Prometheus, Protocide, Puck, Puma, Rage, Sabretooth, Shang Chi, Silver Samurai, Spider-Man, Spider-Woman, Swift, Thunder Cats, Tombstone, Triathalon, Vance Astro, Vanguard, Vermin, Vulture, Warpath, Wildchild, Wizard, Wolverine, Wulfgar, X-23

Rules will be posted later if we get a good number of people who is interested in this. FYI... the ring will have to be shorten for something like this due to a power level difference.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:37 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

it's possible i may have some time for this if we stick to a similar format in terms of post limits. i still like the one post. really forces you to try and outguess your opponent, but the post limit in phils was pretty good and should be easy enough to work with. hopefully. if anyone else is interested. we're listing a character we think should be in like in phil's?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Damborgson
King of the Damboys

I'm down thumb up and I nominate black Canary

-Abhi Killer- X2

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t655309.html

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:55 PM
Damborgson is currently offline Click here to Send Damborgson a Private Message Find more posts by Damborgson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i nominate triathlon (3-d man) thumb up and if i end up with him i quit. thumb up

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:58 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
The Weeknd

Klaw, Creeper (depending on version), and Firehawk should be banned. They are mid meta AT LEAST.

The Birds, Part 2.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 07:59 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
i nominate triathlon (3-d man) thumb up and if i end up with him i quit. thumb up
I hope this doesn't get randomized thumb up

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:00 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

if it's not i'll kill the kmc then carv. not necessarily in that order.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:01 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Carver is KMC.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:04 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Is there prep time?

Randomizer like in Phil's tourney (so a good chance you don't end up with the charatcer you drafted?)

Teams?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:04 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Also, when.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:05 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

If there's no randomizer, then I draft Multiple Man.

But seriously, he should be banned.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:07 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

obviously chase should be banned as well....

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 08:23 PM
Supermutant

I nominate Mystique and your welcome.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 09:07 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

I nominate Longshot

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 09:41 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
beatboks
ready for the loony bin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas

IF I get 3D man watch your back 😁

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 09:43 PM
beatboks is currently offline Click here to Send beatboks a Private Message Find more posts by beatboks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordofBrooklyn

KLAW

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 09:59 PM
LordofBrooklyn is currently offline Click here to Send LordofBrooklyn a Private Message Find more posts by LordofBrooklyn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Sorry for the late response. No prep but my goal is to get as many people as possible to participate in some kind of way so instead of randomizing, if it's ok with you all... three people are chosen to have a discussion on which person get which character. Example, myself, Darksaint and Damborgson get together and discuss which character go to all of the participants. At the end of the tourney, if you are interested in knowing why that person chose Cyclops for you, it will be answered during the end. If you have a lot of enemies on KMC, right now would be a good time to make peace. smile

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:06 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

that sounds....oddly intriguing but you'd need to make sure all the characters were pretty damn close else you'd get a LOT of b!tching and cries of favorites.... weird, but, meh. i'd be game i guess.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:14 PM
carver9

Don't want to force anything on you all. The three people that are chosen, everyone would have to be in agreement with them. I don't want to force anything on you all so if the majority is in disagreement then everyone will stick with their chosen character.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:17 PM
DarkSaint85

Who are the three wise men?

Sounds intriguing. I'm game. I take it we don't draft characters for ourselves then

Edit: and screw making peace. I will deal with the hand I was dealt.

Last edited by DarkSaint85 on Jan 23rd, 2018 at 10:53 PM

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2018 10:49 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote