KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Goku Base vs All

Goku Base vs All
Started by: Blindside12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Goku Base vs All

How far does Goku in base in each of these series and movies

DBZ
2DBGT
All 13 original movies.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:50 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

If we're going with his post-BoG/amped base form, then he clears everything in DBZ + all 13 films, easily.

Not getting into the DBS vs. GT shit again.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 01:55 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Refresh my memory on his amped base form.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:11 PM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ He stalemated RoF-era 4th form Freeza. Even RoF-era FIRST form Freeza was implied to have the most powerful ki the Z Fighters had EVER sensed up to that point.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:18 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
^ He stalemated RoF-era 4th form Freeza. Even RoF-era FIRST form Freeza was implied to have the most powerful ki the Z Fighters had EVER sensed up to that point.

I'd point out the absurdity of Android #17 again, but they don't have ki so it actually fits the narrative..

Could still make a nice "How Return of F should have ended"..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:29 PM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did he do in base against Android 17 in DBS, i forgot.

Thanks Esta!

Last edited by Blindside12 on Mar 7th, 2018 at 02:45 PM

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:41 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I am not at all sure why #17 matters? The anime has him at SSB-level++.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 02:58 PM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just asking

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:04 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

In the anime, base Goku sparred with #17 for a bit, then went SSB and continued sparring. The manga only differs in that Goku went SSJ3 instead of SSB.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 05:07 PM
cdtm

I am not at all sure why #17 matters? The anime has him at SSB-level++.

Because it makes RoF absurd. Or even more absurd then Freeza working out for four months and beating an unattainable SSJ God form that Goku couldn't even reach on his own.

Don't they have radio in whatever ranger station Android #17 was training at? He could have ended RoF and given Goku pointers on munchkin leveling.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 01:26 AM
cdtm is online now! Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Honestly, the entire base=SSG notion seems to have been retconned. This is most evident by the fact that SSG returned as a form.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 05:56 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SSJGGogeta

Originally posted by ares834
Honestly, the entire base=SSG notion seems to have been retconned. This is most evident by the fact that SSG returned as a form.

Okay...? Goku in base can still use Godly ki during RoF. It's not up to par with SSJG, but it's a godly ki base form that let him treat 4th form RoF Frieza like a toddler, when it was heavily implied that this form of Frieza was the most powerful being the group had ever felt(including the likes of Buutenks).

Goku clears everything with ease, possibly finding difficulty in SSJ Vegetto, and nothing else.

"Why is everybody so ****ing stupid?"- Kim Jong Il, Team America.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 06:17 AM
SSJGGogeta is currently offline Click here to Send SSJGGogeta a Private Message Find more posts by SSJGGogeta Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote