KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Marvel Universe Map

Marvel Universe Map
Started by: Evolve

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Marvel Universe Map

Havent been here in ages.

Wondering if someone made a map of planets known in the MU. My second inquiry is a map of known galaxies/space events.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2018 01:11 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Welcome back.

There is an interesting little bit about the universe in Silver Surfer Annual 2. It talks of distances from Skrull space to Kree to Earth and other things. Probably one of the first things that actually creates a "map" of sorts besides Asgard. There's also some space scale things in The Nova Corps Files with the scope of the Annihilation wave.

My subordinate Galan will be in shortly with the scans.

This also exists but not sure if it was in a comic. It came from Wired and it's not really a map or a great one I guess, just showing you connections I guess.
https://wi-images.condecdn.net/imag...f/marvelmap.jpg

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 06:12 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Thanks!

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 07:42 PM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

I'm not even sure what this discussion is about. Bran just told me that I needed to post this here immediately:
(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
-Silver Surfer Annual #2 (1989)

(please log in to view the image)
-Nova Corps Files (2006)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2018 08:51 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evolve
KMC Herald

Thanks. Is there a timeline of events?

Old Post Apr 1st, 2018 07:51 AM