KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Attributable to some unexpected strengths

Attributable to some unexpected strengths
Started by: 4Rsercom

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
4Rsercom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Attributable to some unexpected strengths

Tera was about mid-2012 about the PC at the start, my curiosity was low. Et al too because in the time I played the Beta for Guild Wars 2 and invested a lot of time in Star Wars: The Old Republic. Besides, I did not need another online RPG. Even if the intriguing combat system with its refreshing action focus in addition to the dodging in real time was considerably closer to some Darksiders compared to World of WarCraft. Meanwhile, the time that I can invest in online role-playing Tera games has not increased. And on consoles, a wide range of free-to-play brokers are also battling for favors: Star Trek Online, Neverwinter, Skyforge, DC Universe Online as well as Path of Exile as largely classic Hack & Slay agents prove to be tough opponents to Tera. But I was inquisitive and paid a visit to the dream world. The fact that this has fascinated me more than expected and will most likely lead to quitting here again and is attributable to some unexpected strengths.

The scenery is not among these. I can envision the Unreal driven Tera game world with their (at least in terms of scarce armor) Asian-inspired or motivated by anime characters six decades back on the pc was able to impress correctly. However, on consoles you have problems with the huge locations. Although there isn't any open, open world and you end up in cases that are subsequently loaded into memory, then you will find problems with the graphics design. Above all, if you're on the way to a new place from the atmosphere by Pegasus. Pop-ups, textual recharge, sometimes even sharp drops in frame rate, e.g. in one of those metropolitan regions using umpteen Tera Players on the way. Too bad this is also true on the premium systems of PS4 and One where I played. Technically Tera leaves in these moments many fantasies open - also and above all in comparison to the often clearly presented competition. From the absolutely existing areas, where everything is constructed when you are on foot or about the fast available mount, the Tera game world leaves after six years, but only a maximum average, albeit atmospheric impression.

But if you devote Tera an opportunity regardless of these shortcomings, it is possible that at some stage you will silently accept the technical shortcomings and staggered abruptly many hours into the free playable adventure. Because even six decades following its original release Tera shows some aspects that may captivate and which are unavailable in other online. First and foremost the combat system, I set to the test with four characters of various orientations (magician, berserker, mystic, archer). There are just ten professions to choose from, a few of which are also dependent on the elected people.

More news from mmotank.com/Tera-Gold.html

Old Post May 14th, 2018 03:51 AM
4Rsercom is currently offline Click here to Send 4Rsercom a Private Message Find more posts by 4Rsercom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote