KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » M Vs Grace Choi

M Vs Grace Choi
Started by: Zack M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

M Vs Grace Choi

(please log in to view the image)

vs

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:07 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

Couldn't M just use tp?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:15 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

This is a fight. Which one is stronger, has the better fighting ability?

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:28 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Zack M
This is a fight. Which one is stronger, has the better fighting ability?
laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:43 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Supermutant

M still wins, she has better stats plus flying.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 07:51 PM
Supermutant is currently offline Click here to Send Supermutant a Private Message Find more posts by Supermutant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

M via telepathy.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:02 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

i think grace is stronger (did alright against mammoth and more impressively sabbac), but m is strong, WAY faster and can fly. grace has the edge in durability though and is mean as fukc with some great damage soak feats (see sabbac again).
still, i would probably take m for a small majority in a physical battle. 6/10 imo.
her tp isn't all that great but it's enough to swing her more wins if it were allowed.

and good on ya prep for making a decent match this time.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 08:25 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Glorificus

Monet.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 09:05 PM
Glorificus is currently offline Click here to Send Glorificus a Private Message Find more posts by Glorificus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by leonidas
i think grace is stronger (did alright against mammoth and more impressively sabbac), but m is strong, WAY faster and can fly. grace has the edge in durability though and is mean as fukc with some great damage soak feats (see sabbac again).
still, i would probably take m for a small majority in a physical battle. 6/10 imo.
her tp isn't all that great but it's enough to swing her more wins if it were allowed.

Yeah, both are extremely durable. I also think Grace has a better healing factor. She was hit 25,000 times and was still conscious.

Being burned alive.

I'd like to see Monet use her TP in combat, though. Sounds interesting.

I give this a split between the two. Grace did draw blood from a formidable demon, like you said.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:00 PM
Supermutant

She was hit 25,000 times and was still conscious.

It only took Bane one hit to ko her. big grin

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:13 PM
Senor Cage

Holy shit! Never seen that. Nice feat for Bane, but kind of a cheap shot.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:16 PM
Senor Cage

Takes a blow from Mammoth, who is at least 75 toner.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:19 PM
Supermutant

Holy shit! Never seen that. Nice feat for Bane, but kind of a cheap shot.

Not really cheap, she is right there when Bane breaks down the door and 1 shots Carface.

Funny enough Bane has also out-punched Mammoth.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:26 PM
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

not sure if it's more a high feat for bane or a low feat for grace, but in general her damage soak is MUCH higher than that, obviously....

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:38 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Grace punches Freight Train out of a room. Didn't KO him, but it's a fun scene.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2018 10:43 PM
StyleTime

Originally posted by leonidas

I'm of the same mind mostly. Monet's supersonic speed is a definite problem, even if she won't be unhittable. I'm not sure who to give the durability edge to though. I'm still one of the ones impressed by the WWH showing. The fact that he considered her too durable so he BFR'd her instead stands out to me.
https://postimg.org/image/5jm62gg2d/

Of course, not a be-all-end-all interpretation of that scene, but something to consider. I think Grace deals with pain better whereas Monet takes longer to actually injure.

I'd like to see Monet use her TP in combat, though. Sounds interesting.

As much as I love Monet, she isn't a real combat psychic like say, Psylocke or Mr. X. I don't see any psychic attacks coming into play here more than 1-2/10.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 8th, 2018 at 02:35 AM

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:28 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by StyleTime
I'm of the same mind mostly, but I'm not sure who to give the durability edge to. I'm still one of the ones impressed by the WWH showing. The fact that he considered her too durable so he BFR'd her instead stands out to me.
https://postimg.org/image/5jm62gg2d/

Of course, not a be-all-end-all interpretation of that scene, but something to consider. I think Grace deals with pain better whereas Monet takes longer to actually injure.

As much as I love Monet, she isn't a real combat psychic like say, Psylocke or Mr. X. I don't see any psychic attacks coming into play here more than 1-2/10.

Can she shut down minds? Who has Monet beaten?

Old Post Mar 8th, 2018 02:31 AM
StyleTime

Off the top of my head, no.

I meant more she might toss out a tk blast or somesuch. Her telepathy is mostly just basic scanning.

Last edited by StyleTime on Mar 10th, 2018 at 11:23 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2018 11:20 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet315

M edges out with superhuman speed, agility, reflexes, coordination, flight, telepathy, and telekinesis. There's also that genius level intellect. Monet 10/10

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 08:27 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

How good are her reflexes? And who has she beaten?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2018 11:20 PM