KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Power Rangers no longer a big deal?

Power Rangers no longer a big deal?
Started by: robotflug

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

Power Rangers no longer a big deal?

This american version of the live action show was really popular in the era of the 1990's when it aired on Fox Kids. As Power Rangers continued, people got rather bored of it as the series had no end in sight making it go on forever just like Family Guy or The Simpsons. It looks like the show gave alot of people fatigue to the point were they do not want to keep up with it anymore and just move on to better live action TV shows or cartoons that have limited runs.

I guess people no longer care for this series.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2021 04:40 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

I was never a fan (though I’ve grown to appreciate some of the characters), but I’m pretty sure the show peaked ages ago.

I guess that’s why I actually really enjoyed the 2017 movie, since it was all basically new to me, while long time fans had issues w. it.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2021 11:24 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Old Man Whirly!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Original Pink Ranger for the win!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2021 08:31 PM
Old Man Whirly! is currently offline Click here to Send Old Man Whirly! a Private Message Find more posts by Old Man Whirly! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Forgot to reply to this earlier, but I only had like one or two issues with the 2017 film, but otherwise it was decent. Think the reason it failed though was because of the fatigue with gritty reboots there already was by then. That, and perhaps more childhood fans who initially outgrew the series moved on and never looked back, while people like me who returned to it out of nostalgia were a minority.

I dont know, but hope the next reboot film by Hasbro goes over better. The Battle for the Grid fighting game had grew increasingly popular. Power Rangers itself can still be popular too if they handle and market it well enough, like TMNT or any other superhero thing that isnt Marvel or DC.

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 12:47 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

I like the original and Dino Thunder, and the Samurai one, besides that I could care less.

White Ranger for the win.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 01:17 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

aren't you guys 50 lol

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 03:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
aren't you guys 50 lol

Whenever I see someone end their sentences w. lol I figure they’re not old enough to drink. eek! stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2021 09:10 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

It would be rather odd for a hardcore Power Rangers fan to keep up with this endless show.

Old Post Oct 10th, 2021 02:36 PM
robotflug is currently offline Click here to Send robotflug a Private Message Find more posts by robotflug Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
Whenever I see someone end their sentences w. lol I figure they’re not old enough to drink. eek! stick out tongue

lol im 52 november 23

Old Post Oct 10th, 2021 09:19 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

lol im 52 november 23

laughing

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 10:01 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by riv6672
laughing

so listen to me lol

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 08:26 PM
riv6672

lol

eek!

Old Post Oct 11th, 2021 08:51 PM
robotflug
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's weird how a Power Rangers TV show reboot was never announced.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 04:04 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by robotflug
It's weird how a Power Rangers TV show reboot was never announced.

don't think they'll reboot.. they'll just keep making them

Old Post Oct 18th, 2021 08:13 PM