KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage
Started by: Scarlet Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

xXx: The Return of Xander Cage

I recently bought all the Fast and the Furious movies to watch before I go and watch the 6th in theaters now. This got me wondering about Vin Diesel and I checked out his list of movies. At the top with 'Announced' beside it was this.

Anyone got any information?

Old Post May 27th, 2013 03:46 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

I saw a tiny article here:

http://movies.nytimes.com/movie/456...r-Cage/overview

Cool, first sequel with Vin since the 2002 original.

Old Post May 27th, 2013 07:50 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

According to the Second film he was assasinated in Borabora.

There is two possible ways I see this going.

1: The Assasination was only an Attempt and he survived.

2: Or it was never even attempted and just said by Gibbons in order to throw people off Xanders trail. People may tend to forget a face after 8 years of thinking him dead. Perhaps it is a ploy to get him into some other sheet.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 02:15 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggerman

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scarlet Fox
According to the Second film he was assasinated in Borabora.

There is two possible ways I see this going.

1: The Assasination was only an Attempt and he survived.

2: Or it was never even attempted and just said by Gibbons in order to throw people off Xanders trail. People may tend to forget a face after 8 years of thinking him dead. Perhaps it is a ploy to get him into some other sheet.

Or 3. State of the Union never happened.... I like number 3

"I'M THE JUGGERMAN B!TCH"

Old Post May 28th, 2013 03:17 PM
juggerman is currently offline Click here to Send juggerman a Private Message Find more posts by juggerman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Oh god please no more of these.

To make another is to further retard the collective subconsciousness deeper than the damage has already been done.

Old Post May 28th, 2013 07:00 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

I actually liked the First one. But maybe that is because I am a Vin Diesel fan. I didnt like the second one, so I have to add Juggermans number 3 to the list of possibilities. xD

Old Post May 29th, 2013 12:03 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

there is only one james bond.. first xxx was silly, second out and out shit.. third is obviously a retcon

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post May 29th, 2013 09:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lexington
Elysian Fields

without even looking I know Sam Jackson will be reprising his role, Sam love to act, in almost anything!

Old Post May 29th, 2013 10:14 PM
Lexington is currently offline Click here to Send Lexington a Private Message Find more posts by Lexington Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0mega Spawn
TheWarmestSun

State of the union wasn't bad mad

My Reality Is Your Imagination.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 04:13 AM
0mega Spawn is currently offline Click here to Send 0mega Spawn a Private Message Find more posts by 0mega Spawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It was shit

no need to be in denial.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 04:28 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

Originally posted by Kazenji
It was shit

no need to be in denial.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 05:32 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by 0mega Spawn
State of the union wasn't bad mad

Don't.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2013 05:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:31 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

This is more crapola. I am sure Robtard is a huge fan.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 01:50 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Xander Cage is one of the GAYEST names ever.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2016 at 01:54 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 01:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Surtur
Xander Cage is one of the GAYEST names ever.

And you would know how?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 02:01 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
And you would know how?

I minored in gay ass names in college.

Another contender is Cypher Raige from "After Earth".

Any other questions?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 02:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Esau Cairn
Contagious

I'm just hoping this is the "obligated" movie Vin has to do to get more funding for the next Riddick instalment.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 02:10 PM
Esau Cairn is currently offline Click here to Send Esau Cairn a Private Message Find more posts by Esau Cairn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah the next Riddick should be Riddick going to shank the Necromongers. F*cking dirty b*tches, you keep what you kill but NOBODY killed Riddick! Boy those people are going to be red in the face when they realize he is alive.

It's like Vaago didn't learn his lesson when it comes to not making sure this dude is dead.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 20th, 2016 at 02:56 PM

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 02:53 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Loved the first one. Trailer looks dope for the third one: Pure mindless fun.

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 03:24 PM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote