KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » THE DISASTER ARTIST: The making of THE ROOM

THE DISASTER ARTIST: The making of THE ROOM
Started by: Inhuman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

THE DISASTER ARTIST: The making of THE ROOM

"James Franco has posted the first photo from the set of The Disaster Artist, a project he’s actually genuinely moving ahead with.

The film is based on Greg Sestero’s book of the same name, which focused on the disastrous development and production process that led to 2003 cult hit The Room.

"James Franco sports Wiseau’s trademark long black hair and unnerving smile in the photo, while his brother Dave plays Sestero’s jock character, Mark."

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 03:48 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oh Hai Mark.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2015 06:45 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

i did nooooooottttt

Old Post Dec 20th, 2015 09:57 AM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

And here we go...

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 05:28 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

What the world really needs.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2017 06:23 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I need to re-watch The Room. It has been years since I saw it.

My friend and I watched it together many years ago and much of it is just a blur to me now. I've probably purged most of it from my subconscious.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 05:49 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

I've seen the 'best moments' on youtube of the film.

This film looks good though, just the thin for Franco to shine in.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 08:10 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
I need to re-watch The Room. It has been years since I saw it.

My friend and I watched it together many years ago and much of it is just a blur to me now. I've probably purged most of it from my subconscious.

Once you watch it again you will understand why you've had this inexplicable need to toss a football around while wearing a tuxedo.

I hope you have not been avoiding it out of fear though, you know what happens:

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 27th, 2017 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:41 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

He looks like melted wax

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:43 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by steverules_2
He looks like melted wax

He looks like 100 years ago a Rabbi raised a Golem and then just forgot about it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:47 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by steverules_2
He looks like melted wax

He was in a very serious car crash from being hit by a drunk driver. It's suspected this is where he got his millions to make the film. Would also explain his face issues.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:47 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So a car is responsible for this? Well damn, and I thought Christine was evil.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:51 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm just gonna say it: lock David Lynch and Tommy in a room and see what the f*ck happens.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:52 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

The film supposedly cost around 6million to make, his net worth is less than a million now. Though I do wonder if he'll get something from this film.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 10:56 PM
steverules_2

It's an Oscar worthy film he did

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jul 27th, 2017 11:07 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

The Disaster Artist

A behind-the-scenes look at the making of Tommy Wiseau's The Room (2003)

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 05:35 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

It's not even very far down on the first page, sir.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f2/t620716.html

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 12:22 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

So get a mod to merge it then.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2017 01:06 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Merged.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2017 07:39 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Watched The Room again. My God that was hilarious.

"YOU'RE TEARING ME APART LISA!"

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 6th, 2017 02:27 AM