KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Batman Ninja (2018) Anime Movie

Batman Ninja (2018) Anime Movie
Started by: Dreampanther

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

Batman Ninja (2018) Anime Movie

This looks glorious.

"Director Jumpei Mizusaki has described Batman Ninja as a film meant to show the world how Japan sees Batman and not one about how Batman (and Bruce Wayne) see Japan. Judging by the trailer, Japan sees a badass side of Batman that’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before."

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-first-t...dium=socialflow

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 07:53 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vansonbee
Isee

I like the idea of how Japan see the rest of the world as. I hope the movie is good.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:08 AM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

i got excited thinking this was a full length movie based on that 'Batman of Shanghai' short series that used to air during the DC Nation block on Cartoon Network.

this looks cool tho.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:53 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

Okay that looked pretty good.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:00 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Wow...this looks awesome.

Definitely gonna check this out...

smile

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:49 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

I hate Batman but looking at this I don't see how he can ruin it. Awesome coreography, nice art style, great animation and a setting that strays just enough from the Batman mythos.

Hope it gets proper attention from mass media so more products like this one gets released.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 12:00 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Bentley, you're the worst.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 02:35 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dreampanther
This looks glorious.

"Director Jumpei Mizusaki has described Batman Ninja as a film meant to show the world how Japan sees Batman and not one about how Batman (and Bruce Wayne) see Japan. Judging by the trailer, Japan sees a badass side of Batman that’s like nothing we’ve ever seen before."

Will check it out, looks promising.

Somewhat reminds me of 'Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher' and its Japanese flair

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Looks cool AF

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:33 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

This looks awesome. It reminds me of JoJo. I’m normally not a fan of CGI anime but I’m liking this style.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 05:35 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Dreampanther
This looks glorious.

this looks freaking badass

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:35 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

I'm definitely in the minority and this is unfortunately a '"meh"to me. I might check it out anyway though...I did really like Marvel 1602 and it kinda gives me a similar vibe.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 08:55 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Looks pretty cool, but they should have used new villains.

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 09:21 PM
Senor Cage is online now! Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by Zack M
Looks pretty cool, but they should have used new villains.

True, its always ****ing joker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 09:49 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Inhuman
True, its always ****ing joker

yea, but it'll be better than eisenlex and letojoker

Old Post Dec 1st, 2017 11:10 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
yea, but it'll be better than eisenlex and letojoker
That's not exactly hard to do though to be fair....

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 05:18 AM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

The red hood's design is like, 5 out of 5 stars!

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 10:41 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by CPT Space Bomb
That's not exactly hard to do though to be fair....

i would agree

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2017 08:07 PM
Dreampanther
We all face the reaper.

This. Was. AWESOME. I freaking loved this movie!

May all your dreams come true - except for one.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2018 07:53 AM
Dreampanther is currently offline Click here to Send Dreampanther a Private Message Find more posts by Dreampanther Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

This was a let down for me. Was expecting a lot, but found it rather forgettable. Story was meh, most of the fight scenes where meh and that's rather alarming considering we're dealing with Batman and feudal Japan and ninjas n shit.

Not a DC animated flick I'd watch again.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Apr 27th, 2018 11:24 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote