KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Stan"the man" Lee

Stan"the man" Lee
Started by: CaptainInsano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Smile Stan"the man" Lee

What do you think is Stan Lee's best cameo in the marvel movies? I like the daredevil one or the spider-man one because those i could actually see happening that stan is walking down the street(daredevil) or stan goes to time square. But the Hulk one was really stupid because they have stan as a security person in banner's lab, and in X-men cuz he is a hot dog vender.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:05 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i like his cameo in spider-man where he got to save a little girl. can't wait to see how he appears in the other marvel movies.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 12:36 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i like him best in mallrats smile but marvel movies id say spiderman, wander what he'll be in ghostrider or fantasic four even though i hope fantastic four never gets made

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 02:09 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

why do you hope fantastic 4 never gets made? I myself don't really like fantastic 4 except for human torch. Oh and to all of you who have never seen mallrats, you gotta Its one of the funniest movies ever made

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:07 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

because theyd probably try and make it realistic like they did with the x-men and there is deffaintly nothing realistic about teh fantastic four. If it would be done right then i guess it might be passable but sooner or later some of these marvel movies are gonna fail and itll start a chain reaction, of a whole stream of bad movies, and i love comic movies and dont wat to see that happen it already started with the hulk. yeah malrats ROCKS stink palm lol have you seen the old fantastic four movie that diddnt even make it out on video it was just cancelled? youcan get it at some comic outlets GOD its horrible the worst things ive seen outside of alien ressurection

Old Post Aug 15th, 2003 08:37 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I wonder if he had cameos in both Blade movies? and i liked the daredevil and spidey cameos the best but i would like for him to have a speaking role for once!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 01:41 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

He does in Hulk but It's really stupid he says" so as I was saying we really need to beef up security around here" or something like that

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 03:39 AM
LanceWindu

I liked Stan Lee's cameo in The Simpson's.

It was hilarious.

Stan: "He can't be the Hulk, I'm the Hulk." *starts straining to transform*

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 04:49 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah lol he just embarasses himself but he still looks good doing it cuz stans the man smile

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:36 PM
LanceWindu

I know, he has to be a billionaire by now.

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 05:37 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i would say that kind of has to go without saying, even after marvels bakruptcy comics are worldwide, imagine that, make a few ideas for superheros and sit back and reap the rewards awww man what a life

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 07:12 PM
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marvel is run by a bunch of assholes and stan barely gets half of the money

Old Post Aug 16th, 2003 09:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah well he does hold a portion of the rights on each of his creations, and he takes royalties off of all of them, if a man who writes one famous song and can live off the royalties think of what stan is getting its mind blowing. even though he had little to do with alot of the marvel characters hes given credit for.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2003 01:52 AM
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

True but Stan Lee is Marvel if you think about it he created most of the best super heros and wrote most of the best comics ever made

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 01:58 AM
jinXed by JaNx

yeah yeah i know, i wasnt trying to imply other wise. He's still the man the God of comics if it wasnt for stan the only comic hero's wed have would be a bunch of knockoff superman characters. One superman is bad enough after 3 issues

Old Post Aug 18th, 2003 03:05 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

in an upcoming episode of mtv's spider-man, he's going to guest star. just his voice, but i can't remember the name of the character he plays...

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:11 PM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

too bad the MTV spider-man is complete $hit. Anyways I wonder what he'll be doing in Punisher, does anyone have any ideas?

Old Post Aug 20th, 2003 11:32 PM
jinXed by JaNx

how about he's the guy who helps design punishers gun LOL give him a red bandana and some rambo dialogue lol, or more realisticaly maybe he could be like a detective or forensics officer on scene after the discovery of some brutal killings by the punisher

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 02:28 AM
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

hes too old to be a detective but he could be like larry king and stan and some other guy be talking about the mafia. I bet he will have something to do with the mafia

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:03 PM
jinXed by JaNx

naw he looks to jewish, id like to see him be a victim of the punisher LOL do youknow who is playing the punisher?

Old Post Aug 21st, 2003 11:56 PM