KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Communications » News & Questions » why was i kicked?????????????

why was i kicked?????????????
Started by: glorfindel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
glorfindel

why was i kicked?????????????

i was a member then i was kicked out and i realy do not know why i really would like to know. mad
if i posted something wrong then atleast have the desency to inform me first...
i have recieved an e-mail asking me to return and i will if someone tells me who kicked me out and why???? mad
other than that i enjoyed posting at this site, but if i was kicked because of some over the top cencership then there are other sites i have found that respect a persons right to debate freely within bounds of decency. will somebody reply to this please. smokin'

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 07:48 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

usually there are written warnings before banning..i don't remember any scandals of this sort......didn't even know you were kicked out..

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 07:51 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
glorfindel

i tryed to enter the site and was blocked with some message or other (it was sometime ago) saying i was no longer a member or something along those lines was quite angry/upset realy

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:19 PM
glorfindel is currently offline Click here to Send glorfindel a Private Message Find more posts by glorfindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Banned people can still enter the site, they just can't post, so I am unsure what your problem was.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:29 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

The fact that you are posting suggests your account if fine.

Banning is done only as a last resort, and that is only after talking to the person directly and trying to sort things out.

Are you sure you just weren't logged out??

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:29 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, if you haven't un-banned him, Raz, it can only presumably mean he was not banned in the first place, yes?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:32 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Nope, never seen the guy/gal before.

Also banned people can't see *anything*. Just a message saying they are no longer welcome.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:36 PM
Raz is currently offline Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

that seems ok now smile

chill glor probably a forum error or an IE error windows crap

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:44 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah, my mistake about banned people then; I thought I had seen people like Alphamale around trying to post but failing.

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 08:58 PM
Fire

lol, btw it's off topic I know but still: how do you get those green dots, the kmore you post the more dots if so how many posts is one dot or does it work by poster ranking?

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 09:03 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

There is more to it than just post count. But I've decided not to release the forumla that we are using.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 11:23 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(psst... it's postcount+favour of Raz+obsequiousness level...)

BtVS

Old Post Jun 12th, 2003 11:31 PM
Kes
Philie

lol stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:09 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lara
Belladonna

confused

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 10:21 AM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

I think so too

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 11:17 AM
Lara
Belladonna

what that its confusing?

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 02:49 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he just agrees with everyone

Old Post Jun 13th, 2003 03:26 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

ffs yerss you *****

I ment I agreed with ush his last thread

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 03:24 PM
Raz
Meister

Admin

Shutting this one down...

Old Post Jun 14th, 2003 03:30 PM