KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Which power would you choose (with stipulations)..?

Which power would you choose (with stipulations)..?
Started by: Galan007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Which power would you choose (with stipulations)..?

Which of the following powers would you choose in real life...

1.) cl.100 super strength - but you always look like 'classic' savage Hulk, and gain his corresponding level of intellect/buffoonery.
2.) Complete invisibility - but you're always invisible (no one can see you, ever.)
3.) Top-tier healing factor - but you always look like Deadpool, and cannot hide your ugliness at all. You must be naked at all times.
4.) Super-genius intelligence and telepathy - but you essentially become Hector Hammond, and cannot alter your appearance in the minds of others.
5.) Flash-level super speed - but you're always locked in super speed mode(where time seems frozen around you), and can never interact with the world at 'normal' speed again.
6.) Infinite stamina/durability - but you become a TWD zombie. You retain your sentience, but have to consume humans to survive and prevent yourself from rotting. Your hunger for flesh is insatiable.

*No loopholes or anything like that. Whichever power you choose, you are permanently stuck with the caveat that goes with it.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Aug 15th, 2020 at 04:43 PM

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 02:45 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magnon

1,4,6 are ego deaths -- you would no longer be you -- so those are a no. 3 would turn you into a laughing stock AND a guinea pig, no thanks. 5 would make you kill yourself after a while, out of boredom.

Therefore I'd choose 2, complete invisibility.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 03:00 PM
Magnon is currently offline Click here to Send Magnon a Private Message Find more posts by Magnon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BrolyBlack
Restricted

Account Restricted

#2 obviously

And you didn’t say you couldn’t talk or interact with the real word so you could still have company when you want but be invisible the rest of the time

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 03:22 PM
BrolyBlack is currently offline Click here to Send BrolyBlack a Private Message Find more posts by BrolyBlack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

choose 5, wear a mask, become a mercenary for wars

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 04:27 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

#2. For all you guys know I'm already invisible

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 04:35 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I wonder what Darksaint would have picked if he was still alive...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 04:46 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Sounds like a very finite durability if I'm going to rot.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 04:49 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

*I edited the OP.

You only start rotting if you don't consume human flesh.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 04:50 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krisblaze

Tough call, all the drawbacks are pretty serious.

I assume eyesight and such would still function if I get invisibility? Would wearing clothes be considered a loophole? How much are we allowed to adapt to your stipulations?

Seriously leaning towards 4.

Thanks Estacado

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 05:28 PM
krisblaze is currently offline Click here to Send krisblaze a Private Message Find more posts by krisblaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

1. My fiance and parents would still love me and I'd be unstoppable. No nukes or anything else could take me out.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 05:47 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

quote: (post)
Originally posted by krisblaze

I assume eyesight and such would still function if I get invisibility? Would wearing clothes be considered a loophole? How much are we allowed to adapt to your stipulations?

Based on op that sounds like a solid loophole.
thumb up

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 05:54 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ilikecomics
Restricted

Account Restricted

Number 4 gives you the most degrees of freedom while still being able to live a human experience.
When you say super genius im assuming reed richards level, not hawkins or einstein.

I think i would go with that, i already have a big ass ugly head and no tp, lemme get dat upgrade.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 06:05 PM
ilikecomics is currently offline Click here to Send ilikecomics a Private Message Find more posts by ilikecomics Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

With #4, if you can't change your appearance, you. Can at least make them love you.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 06:15 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 06:42 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by krisblaze

Lol, I was waiting for someone to mention clothing.

But no, what I had in mind is that you simply could not be seen no matter the circumstances. So if you put on clothing, covered yourself with paint, etc. to help others see you, it would just become invisible as well. You can still communicate with others verbally and whatnot, but visually, you're completely unseen.

Even if someone set up an infrared camera, you still wouldn't appear.

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
With #4, if you can't change your appearance, you. Can at least make them love you.
You can't do anything that would distract others from your physical appearance.

Originally posted by ilikecomics
Number 4 gives you the most degrees of freedom while still being able to live a human experience.
When you say super genius im assuming reed richards level, not hawkins or einstein.

I think i would go with that, i already have a big ass ugly head and no tp, lemme get dat upgrade.
Yeah, you'd be Reed/Doom-level smart, but you'd look like this:
https://i.imgur.com/HcnTx9l.jpg

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 07:45 PM
DeadpoolXXX

#6.

i still look and act like me as long i eat human flesh right? i'd probably pick that and just try to target as many bad people as i could.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 08:08 PM
DeadpoolXXX is currently offline Click here to Send DeadpoolXXX a Private Message Find more posts by DeadpoolXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
#6.

i still look and act like me as long i eat human flesh right? i'd probably pick that and just try to target as many bad people as i could.
You'd start off looking like a 'fresh' TWD zombie:
https://i.imgur.com/Qi61Su1.jpg

Except you'd still have your full sentience, and would be able to function normally.

But the longer you tried to go without eating flesh, the more your body would rot until you decomposed into something like this:
https://i.imgur.com/vJ7Wdsj.jpg

The only thing that can keep your body from deteriorating, is endlessly consuming human flesh.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 08:24 PM
CosmicComet

Does eating flesh reverse rotting you've already experienced or does it only temporarily halt further rotting?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 08:52 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

The latter.

The rotting that's already happened will always remain. Eating flesh just prevents more rotting.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 08:56 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Can we see ourselves when invisible? Or we can't see shit?

Old Post Aug 15th, 2020 08:57 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote