KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Saints Row: The Third

Saints Row: The Third
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Saints Row: The Third

Strap it on holiday 2011

funny debut trailer

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/featu...ut-trailer.aspx

Old Post May 31st, 2011 09:15 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Can't watch it

Says its private.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 08:04 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Then here's this

Old Post Jun 1st, 2011 04:56 PM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

demo

Old Post Jun 19th, 2011 04:33 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Rockstar needs to take notice of these Saints Row games if they want GTA to be fun again.

Old Post Jun 20th, 2011 08:38 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I completely agree. GTA4 definitely had style depth and appeal but it always felt tedious. Eluding the police went from a fun feature to a painstaking chore. This isn't fun when all you want to do is get to your next location or objective. The driving physics were also far to finnicky for me. They were well done and all but what happened to being able take corners at a 100mph? That type of fun and thrill was gone. The driving felt borderline simulation for me. My biggest complaint however comes with the missions themselves. Not their structure or game play requirements but rather how they were presented. It always felt like the developers didn't want me to play the missions, what with a lack of checkpoint or simple retry system. That goddamn cell phone was the most annoying piece of shit. With all this said i did appreciate GTA 4. However, Kazenji is right, the sense of fun felt as though it was forgotten in development. Instead we were treated to a realistic GTA.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 02:30 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I wanna be able to beat a man to death with a giant dildo, then call in an airstrike on a group of grandmas. That's down home ole fashioned fun right there

Old Post Jun 21st, 2011 05:10 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Jun 25th, 2011 01:31 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

laughing

Old Post Jun 26th, 2011 12:26 PM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys

laughing

I tried not to laugh but I couldn't help it.

Also, I have a giant boner for this game. no expression

Old Post Jun 27th, 2011 03:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/vid...Third-Steelport

being a a total douchebag has never being so much fun.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 06:01 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

is there anything new in that vid, i've seen the start of it twice now.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 07:54 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

edit nothing really new just a different commentary.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2011 07:58 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Old Post Jul 11th, 2011 09:07 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Uh......what was that?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 08:15 AM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

A Super Kawai thing.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2011 10:29 AM
Nephthys is currently offline Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 14th, 2011 11:57 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Developer commentary, Lead writer Steve Jaros breaks down every Easter egg tucked into in the now-notorious Power trailer

http://www.giantbomb.com/saints-row...entary/17-4548/

Old Post Jul 19th, 2011 10:10 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Jul 21st, 2011 12:47 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Old Post Aug 13th, 2011 09:39 AM