KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Borderlands 3

Borderlands 3
Started by: Arachnid1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

Borderlands 3

https://www.polygon.com/2019/3/12/1...earbox-software

Gearbox is teasing a new game. It's not confirmed to be Borderlands 3, but I cant imagine it being much else from that screenshot. IDK what Boston, MA could be alluding towards (Borderlands takes place in a fictional world) other than a reveal location to go with the reveal date (March 28).

PWNT

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 09:25 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

PAX East is in Boston next weekend.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 18th, 2019 09:39 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

They've also been teasing another game, Could be Bulletstorm 2 or a new Duke game.....**** i hope so to the latter. Done **** all with the ip after releasing Duke Forever.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2019 01:02 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
PAX East is in Boston next weekend.
thumb up

It's going to be streamed tomorrow tomorrow.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 05:22 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's a morse code message in that video...people worked it out and it says "Count the Sirens"

been going through the first game on PC and most of the the DLC it needed more fast travel locations.

Last edited by Kazenji on Mar 27th, 2019 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2019 11:49 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

There's also a Shift code hidden in that teaser trailer. Gives you a head for Salvador from the 2013 Community Day event

and a skin for Salvador from a Halloween event.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 10:01 AM
Arachnid1

Fkn sweet, need to find that code. Hopefully it's not a one time use kind of thing.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 28th, 2019 08:40 PM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Arachnid1
[B]Fkn sweet, need to find that code. Hopefully it's not a one time use kind of thing.

C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTTJT-JJH6H

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:07 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Looks good, cant wait.
Was hoping Tiny Tina would be a playable character in 3.

I remember I got like 300 golden keys with an exploit in Borderlands 2 before the patched it. And i think I have like 150 left or so.

Last edited by Inhuman on Mar 29th, 2019 at 05:47 AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 05:43 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Inhuman
Looks good, cant wait.
Was hoping Tiny Tina would be a playable character in 3.

I remember I got like 300 golden keys with an exploit in Borderlands 2 before the patched it. And i think I have like 150 left or so.
Yeah she was the best character

Lucky you, I never got many of those so this is dope for me

Originally posted by Kazenji
C35TB-WS6ST-TXBRK-TTTJT-JJH6H
ily thanks

PWNT

Old Post Mar 29th, 2019 09:37 PM
Jmanghan

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 08:56 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Another timed exclusive for PC users.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 08:57 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

The more this happens, the more I believe the outlining cause is not just about money (from timed rights and a bigger piece of profit) but devs/publishers sick of being Valve's ***** when it comes to Steam.

And.....there is good chance the majority of younger adults/kids are using Epics store over Steam.

Also, Valve has done this to themselves. They haven't really any exciting new games in years and the store isn't that great.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2019 11:58 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

It's only worth downloading he Epic games launcher for the free games...that and Fortnite if you're into that.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 12:34 AM
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Or the exclusives they are paying for.......

It seems releasing only on Epic is not a bad deal for some publishers. Metro Exodus reportedly did much better than with Steam.

Fortnite supposedly has 11-12 million concurrent players and 250 million register players. If only a fraction play on PC and actively use the Epic store...that could be a ton of players having an interest playing on PC games.

And where did Epic get this idea? Well...on what Valve did with Half-Life 2.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2019 11:12 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Yet another publisher that isn’t seeing any money. Thanks for saving me $60 Gearbox!

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 01:04 AM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

People have been review bombing the other Borderlands games on Steam....how sad and pathetic.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2019 04:53 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Been reading Troy Baker didn't come back to voice Rhys, Randy Pitchford claims Troy turned it down....if you want to believe that.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2019 09:11 AM
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Going to buy this to get all the pre order bonuses.
Even though I hate that it will only be on epic, I enjoyed part 2 too much to not buy this game.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 12:37 AM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by Kazenji
People have been review bombing the other Borderlands games on Steam....how sad and pathetic.

Agreed. They should have seen the series awfulness from the start.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2019 01:20 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote