KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Say all of the currently active users are locked in a large conference room. We have no idea why we're there, what's happening, or that the room is composed entirely of KMCers.

1. How long will it take for someone to figure out that everyone in the room is from KMC

2. What happens when this point is reached? (personal vendettas? e.g Robtard vs Surture, Carthage vs DMB?) Riots? Calm talking? Crazies?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:14 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Nothing much happens; people would be for the most part cordial to each other.

ps Do you ever not make shit threads, Kurk?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:32 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I dunno what the rest of you idiots would be doing, but Imp and I would be having mad intense sex.

I also think it wouldn't be possible to not know immediately that it was filled with KMC members. There are several members I'd recognize very quickly because I am friends on facebook and know what they look like.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 09:36 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by BackFire
I dunno what the rest of you idiots would be doing, but Imp and I would be having mad intense sex.

I also think it wouldn't be possible to not know immediately that it was filled with KMC members. There are several members I'd recognize very quickly because I am friends on facebook and know what they look like.

BackFire beat me to it.

Hot, nasty, hairy, animal sex. Ass to mouth, too.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 10:34 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are u 2 actually gay for each other?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:11 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Impediment
BackFire beat me to it.

Hot, nasty, hairy, animal sex. Ass to mouth, too.

You never go ass to mouth

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

I exclusively go ass to mouth.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2018 11:42 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Originally posted by Kurk
Say all of the currently active users are locked in a large conference room. We have no idea why we're there, what's happening, or that the room is composed entirely of KMCers.

1. How long will it take for someone to figure out that everyone in the room is from KMC

2. What happens when this point is reached? (personal vendettas? e.g Robtard vs Surture, Carthage vs DMB?) Riots? Calm talking? Crazies?

1. Not long at all. I know what at least 5 active GDF posters look like and they know what I look like. It would catch on within seconds that there is something quite common amongst all of us.

2. The social awkwardness will be had by most but the arrogant know-it-all assholes like Whirly and I will be exactly the same with perhaps more jokes?

I think Surtur is a quiet, passive type in real life: not very confrontational.

Robtard is almost exactly the same. I'm more condescending in real life but much more silly.

Backfire is just a lovable bear and he won't really rape you.

Riv is a super down to earth buff dude.

SquallX is a absurdly chill handsome black guy.

Adam_Poe is a fit, handsome, classy, gay dude that would probably stand out among all the yahoos.

Bashar is a very quiet shy Italian dude that would probably not be noticed or even guessed that it was Bashar.

Quanchi is pretty much a relaxed dude who dresses well.

Supra is a handsome fit guy who is quite lively even with strangers so you'd figure out who that was quickly.

Badabing is a goofy buff dude so you'd probably figure him out quickly, too.

Benyboy? I have never seen him IRL.

Imp is a tall, super happy, down to earth smiley guy who can talk to everyone about anything.

Nemebro is a large dude (not fat...just tall and has a power lifter build and could probably crush several of you) but would probably nerd out almost instantly if the right subject comes up.

Blaxican looks like an NFL linebacker if he hasn't changed over the years and I'd assume he'd be very happy but awkward.

Quincy...one of the nicest guys around. This dude also has class in spades.

Never met Kurk but I assume he has dark brown hair and is thin.

Am I missing anyone that frequents the GDF?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:41 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Re: Re: All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Originally posted by dadudemon
1. Not long at all. I know what at least 5 active GDF posters look like and they know what I look like. It would catch on within seconds that there is something quite common amongst all of us.

2. The social awkwardness will be had by most but the arrogant know-it-all assholes like Whirly and I will be exactly the same with perhaps more jokes?

I think Surtur is a quiet, passive type in real life: not very confrontational.

Robtard is almost exactly the same. I'm more condescending in real life but much more silly.

Riv is a super down to earth buff dude.

SquallX is a absurdly chill handsome black guy.

Adam_Poe is a fit, handsome, classy, gay dude that would probably stand out among all the yahoos.

Bashar is a very quiet shy Italian dude that would probably not be noticed or even guessed that it was Bashar.

Quanchi is pretty much a relaxed dude who dresses well.

Supra is a handsome fit guy who is quite lively even with strangers so you'd figure out who that was quickly.

Badabing is a goofy buff dude so you'd probably figure him out quickly, too.

Benyboy? I have never seen him IRL.

Imp is a tall, super happy, down to earth smiley guy who can talk to everyone about anything.

Nemebro is a large dude (not fat...just tall and has a power lifter build and could probably crush several of you) but would probably nerd out almost instantly if the right subject comes up.

Blaxican looks like an NFL linebacker if he hasn't changed over the years and I'd assume he'd be very happy but awkward.

Quincy...one of the nicest guys around. This dude also has class in spades.

Never met Kurk but I assume he has dark brown hair and is thin.

Am I missing anyone that frequents the GDF?

Myself and DMB

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 03:53 AM
DarthSkywalker0 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

Re: Re: All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Shhhhh. Dude you're going to ruin my persona.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:01 AM
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ooh this is a fun game:

Robtard: A middle-aged man with lighter brown hair; average height and weight. Nothing special to look at.

Surtur: A man in his late thirties. Possibly shorter and more plump than Robtard. Not the most attractive thing.

Flyattractor: Late thirties dude; has an eccentric look; probably in decent shape due to manual labor demands; not the sharpest crayon in the box

DMB: 20/21 y/o college student. "Big boned", light-brownish hair; not super attractive; stereotypical engineering/computer geek.

Beniboy: Have no idea, but would guess mid-late twenties, blonde hair, outgoing personality, takes control of the situation.

Joker: 18/19 y/o male. Skinny, pale, light complexion, hipster?

MythLord: 16/17 y/o male. Avg height and build. Normal appearance.

JKBart: mid-late twenties obese male. Dark hair. Fat enough to have heart problems. Funny, obnoxious personality.

ILS: mid-late twenties skinny male. Light hair and complexion. Annoying Scottish accent; swears alot; out-going & obnoxious.

Azronger: early-mid twenties male. Goofy personality. Small build.

Ellimist: early twenties male. Avg build. Studious, smart, introverted.

Dadudemon: mid thirties male. Former football player build.

Quanchi: mid thirties male. Short. Brown hair. Blunt personality.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:07 AM
BackFire

Ooh this is a fun game:

Robtard: A middle-aged man with lighter brown hair; average height and weight. Nothing special to look at.

Surtur: A man in his late thirties. Possibly shorter and more plump than Robtard. Not the most attractive thing.

Flyattractor: Late thirties dude; has an eccentric look; probably in decent shape due to manual labor demands; not the sharpest crayon in the box

DMB: 20/21 y/o college student. "Big boned", light-brownish hair; not super attractive; stereotypical engineering/computer geek.

Beniboy: Have no idea, but would guess mid-late twenties, blonde hair, outgoing personality, takes control of the situation.

JKBart: mid-late twenties obese male. Dark hair. Fat enough to have heart problems. Funny, obnoxious personality.

ILS: mid-late twenties skinny male. Light hair and complexion. Annoying Scottish accent; swears alot; out-going & obnoxious.

laughing out loud

Some of these cracked me up.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:12 AM
dadudemon

Re: Re: Re: All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Originally posted by DarthSkywalker0
Myself and DMB

Don't know you guys and have never seen you. Other than the lengthy posts you put on KMC, I'd assume you're quiet in real life.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Ooh this is a fun game:

Nah, I'm closer to male underwear model type with legs being a bit too big to jump into a Hanes ad. smile

Last edited by dadudemon on Jul 4th, 2018 at 04:39 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:34 AM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

How bout ass to ass fighting for dominance of who poops into the others butthole

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 09:19 AM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Are u 2 actually gay for each other?

Supremely.

Originally posted by Quincy
You never go ass to mouth

My wife goes A2M.

Last edited by Impediment on Jul 4th, 2018 at 11:24 AM

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:07 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

I’m pretty easy to spot.

A 6’4”, bearded, fat nerd with a speech impediment.

NB4 someone says Francis from YouTube. I’ve gotten fat over the years but not that fat, dammit. Ha ha.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 11:26 AM
SquallX

Never too late to hit the gym and get fit. Hard, but worth it.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 12:58 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Re: Re: Re: Re: All of KMCs members are trapped in a room...

Other than the lengthy posts you put on KMC, I'd assume you're quiet in real life.

Well you'd assume wrong then. The trick with DS0 is getting him to shut up :>

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:34 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Me and Walsh would probably be playing cards with DDM I'd imagine.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jul 4th, 2018 04:54 PM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote