KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!
Started by: Putinbot1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

https://medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/l...ll-48594f59a303

Most alt-right trolls are males under the age of 25, so what you’re seeing is a motley reenactment of what would’ve been the most achingly awkward fraternity at whatever college or university you attended. All of these sites are a compendium of stupid in-jokes, viral memes, multimedia from “nerd culture” — a shame, given how awesome that subculture is — and a persistent exploration of what young men can get away with online when they have the opportunity to act anonymously. So: you’ll see a lot of posts (and some images) that are misogynistic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, and so on. The posters posting this content are in a few cases actually committed misogynists, homophobes, racists, and anti-Semites; much more commonly, they’re relatively unsophisticated “kids” — using that term here to denote emotional immaturity rather than chronological age — who are exploring complicated anxieties, angers, and associations they don’t really know how to process yet in any way but the anti-social.

Mind you, they don’t see themselves that way. You will stagger at the arrogance of all these young people who haven’t done anything yet.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 05:21 PM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

It was long winded, Highly Incorrect , very biased and quite a boring read.

So yeah.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

If we can make generalizations about the alt-right, what can we say about the alt-left @Putinbot?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 08:56 PM
Kurk is currently offline Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

I know how kids are.

I watched one I was looking after, years ago, log into Mirc and start spamming how such and such is gay a "***" or whatever.

Nice kid in person. Was kind of a shock how casually he started trolling, tbh.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:50 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kurk
If we can make generalizations about the alt-right, what can we say about the alt-left @Putinbot?

Sidenote: I love seeing leftists getting triggered over places like 4chan. The guy Steve is linking to is so utterly triggered he practically wrote a novel whining about the alt right lol. I'm trying to skim this novel, I came across something funny.

"Q: There are two things you must do if you hope to troll an alt-right troll: (1) prove to them that you’ve infiltrated their “safe spaces” (/pol/, 4chan, and 8chan), and (2) do not, under any circumstances, no matter what they say, allow them to trigger you — which means you must immediately cease contact with the alt-right troll if you find yourself getting emotionally piqued by the interaction. The moment you get emotional — that is, the moment you assign any substantive weight whatsoever to anything the troll says — you’re toast."

^^This guy is definitely not following rule #2 lol.

Also this part:

"If you sense here some empathy for these jerks, this is why: they’re fundamentally unhappy young people whose subtle indoctrination into a cult is explainable by virtue of their juvenile anxiety, confusion, and pathological inability to assimilate into normative human culture. "

^^Literally applies to both the alt right and left. Love that the author doesn't see it lol. Love it.

Last edited by Surtur on Mar 3rd, 2018 at 09:58 PM

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2018 09:56 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

Originally posted by cdtm
I know how kids are.

I watched one I was looking after, years ago, log into Mirc and start spamming how such and such is gay a "***" or whatever.

Nice kid in person. Was kind of a shock how casually he started trolling, tbh.

For some reason this post reminded me of this classic. I still laugh at sniping gay *****

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 02:15 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kurk

Alt left is never wrong even if they keep making dumb decisions.

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 02:36 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That and being a Leftist means you Never have to Apologize for your actions. Even when those actions get people killed.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 02:51 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have the other kind of Alt Right the genuinely damaged... Sad thing is they influence the kids.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:36 AM
Putinbot1 is currently offline Click here to Send Putinbot1 a Private Message Find more posts by Putinbot1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Putinbot1
You have the other kind of Alt Right the genuinely damaged... Sad thing is they influence the kids.

Not near as much as the Alt-Left that now controls the U.S Education System from Kindergarten all the way to the Universities.

The Damage that they are doing to the children is WAY MORE HARMFUL!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 03:38 AM
Blindside12
Restricted

Account Restricted

When someone hopes the President gets shots like Putin bot did, what kind of example is that for the kids?

Thanks Esta!

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:24 AM
Blindside12 is currently offline Click here to Send Blindside12 a Private Message Find more posts by Blindside12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Blindside12
When someone hopes the President gets shots like Putin bot did, what kind of example is that for the kids?

Originally posted by Flyattractor
That and being a Leftist means you Never have to Apologize for your actions. Even when those actions get people killed.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:30 AM
SquallX

Re: Re: Re: A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

Originally posted by jaden101
For some reason this post reminded me of this classic. I still laugh at sniping gay *****

(please log in to view the image)

So ****ing true. If someone where to ever records soldiers on their down time in hostile zone, that’s what you’ll hear.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:49 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Re: Re: Re: Re: A superb explanation of what Alt right Trolls are, a must read thread!

Nah. Back in WubbyaDubbyaDoo they cursed like REAL MEN..

Not like those little kunt plugs in that toon.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2018 04:53 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

How would you explain alt left trolls? You certainly aren't unintelligent enough to claim they don't exist, so I am curious as to if you have any explanations.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:40 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

https://medium.com/@Seth_Abramson/l...ll-48594f59a303

Most alt-right trolls are males under the age of 25, so what you’re seeing is a motley reenactment of what would’ve been the most achingly awkward fraternity at whatever college or university you attended. All of these sites are a compendium of stupid in-jokes, viral memes, multimedia from “nerd culture” — a shame, given how awesome that subculture is — and a persistent exploration of what young men can get away with online when they have the opportunity to act anonymously. So: you’ll see a lot of posts (and some images) that are misogynistic, homophobic, racist, anti-Semitic, and so on. The posters posting this content are in a few cases actually committed misogynists, homophobes, racists, and anti-Semites; much more commonly, they’re relatively unsophisticated “kids” — using that term here to denote emotional immaturity rather than chronological age — who are exploring complicated anxieties, angers, and associations they don’t really know how to process yet in any way but the anti-social.

Mind you, they don’t see themselves that way. You will stagger at the arrogance of all these young people who haven’t done anything yet.

Oh, that's a Bingo, Bot. Major BINGO. Just look at the instant 'whatabout!!!1!' deflections you invoked with just that post in here.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:44 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, that's a Bingo, Bot. Major BINGO. Just look at the instant 'whatabout!!!1!' deflections you invoked with just that post in here.

^^Love seeing the triggerdom. It's like seeing a robot malfunction. Love that they see the slapping down of the points in the article as deflections. Good stuff.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:46 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

^ Wow

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:49 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Wow

^^He's still triggered. Love it.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:50 PM
Putinbot1
Restricted

Account Restricted

^ Wow
Yes Rob, Surtur struggles when the mirror is held up to him. He is a damaged, broken thing.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2018 05:55 PM