KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Mexican presidential candidate calls for people to flee the country

Mexican presidential candidate calls for people to flee the country
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

Mexican Presidential Candidate calls for People to Flee the Country!

No. REALLY!! The guy tells people to leave His Crappy Country and Sneak into the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Guess which one that is...

Its Official. Mexico is a Shit Hole. They attempt to Self Flush!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 06:15 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

People need to start working on forcefield technology ASAP.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 06:18 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

Re: Mexican Presidential Candidate calls for People to Flee the Country!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
No. REALLY!! The guy tells people to leave His Crappy Country and Sneak into the BEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD! Guess which one that is...

Its Official. Mexico is a Shit Hole. They attempt to Self Flush!

It'll be hilarious if he loses the presidency. He'll be like, "Why did I lose the election? ...oh yeah. I told everyone who supported me to flee the country. Whoops."

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 06:43 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thrn they cry when they separate the kids...maybe cause adults are held in cells...dumbasses

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 07:04 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

But Mexicans let Families hang together while they are in Prison! Why can't we do that to!?

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 07:05 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That’s idiotic.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:01 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

Not just a fringe candidate, but according to the article, he's the favorite to win.

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 08:58 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by SquallX
That’s idiotic.

Still tru tho...

Originally posted by BackFire
Not just a fringe candidate, but according to the article, he's the favorite to win.

Yes. Vote for the Guy that says your Country is a Shit Hole and instead of offering to fix said county he just says GET THE PHUG OUT!

Good ol Meehhiiko!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:03 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Make America Mexican Again. yes

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:04 PM
Beniboybling is currently offline Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Beniboybling
Make America Mexican Again. yes

Sort of like the "Make the U.K Fascist Again"

Something Beny is working hard for.

eek!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2018 09:05 PM
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Well, this is just sad. That’s basically admitting that your country has failed.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 03:46 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

We should boat them all to EurAsia and The Land of U.K. Lots of Room at Beny's house!

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 05:16 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is a country with the 6th largest economy such a pile of dog shit?

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 12:31 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

I wonder what mexico would do if an exodus of US folks expatriated there illegally....oh yeah throw them in jail.

Old Post Jun 24th, 2018 08:12 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rudester
Tommy

Mexicans are native to that land descendents of Aztec and Myan culture. It's funny because I remember reading a book on Mexico and it's history; it actually reached up to Ohio and all of Texas. There's Aztec temples in Texas, surprisingly I'm surprised the temples haven't been destroyed for further evidence of another culture that preexisted the colonists.

And if you read more you will discover that Christopher Columbus was actually Italian working for the Spanish crown. So why didn't he betray Spain and inform the Italians of his discovery? Why did the Spanish not have a stronger presence in the language we speak? And how did the English get involved, dominate the territory and claim it as their own?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:07 AM
rudester is currently offline Click here to Send rudester a Private Message Find more posts by rudester Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Cause the English weren't a bunch of Lefty SJW Pussies back then like they are now.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 05:43 AM
SquallX

Originally posted by rudester
Mexicans are native to that land descendents of Aztec and Myan culture. It's funny because I remember reading a book on Mexico and it's history; it actually reached up to Ohio and all of Texas. There's Aztec temples in Texas, surprisingly I'm surprised the temples haven't been destroyed for further evidence of another culture that preexisted the colonists.

And if you read more you will discover that Christopher Columbus was actually Italian working for the Spanish crown. So why didn't he betray Spain and inform the Italians of his discovery? Why did the Spanish not have a stronger presence in the language we speak? And how did the English get involved, dominate the territory and claim it as their own?

So ****ing what?!

Empires are created by force, conquer and bloodsheds. Not hand holding and singing cumbaya.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 09:56 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Imagine people in that continent voting candidates that talk stupid.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:08 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by rudester

I don’t get this. Is this supposed to be some kind of justification for illegal immigrants “reclaiming” the land of their ancestors?

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:10 AM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

Originally posted by Bentley
Imagine people in that continent voting candidates that talk stupid.

Our candidates have the best talk. The best talk.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2018 10:11 AM