KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Broly Power level

Broly Power level
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Broly Power level

Yes, I know that we are all excited about the good news with Broly stomping heads. His power level; do you think he should be on Jirens level, more powerful than Beerus or approaching angel level?

What would make sense to you and when you answer this question, can you please provide a brief explanation of your answer.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:08 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Re: Broly Power level

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Yes, I know that we are all excited about the good news with Broly stomping heads.

laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 12:25 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

His power lvl should allow him to beat all the Gods Of Destruction simultaneously.

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 01:53 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

I bet it's below Ultra Instinct.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 01:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

It's Dragon Ball, the new threats are almost always bigger then the last. As such, I expect he'll be above Jiren.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:30 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NotAllThatEvil
perpetual new guy.

Pretty sure his power is maximum

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 03:43 PM
NotAllThatEvil is currently offline Click here to Send NotAllThatEvil a Private Message Find more posts by NotAllThatEvil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bbrem123

Im not sure if he will be beyond Jiren. If they are thinking about bringing MUI back then maybe he will be around the same a Jiren.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 05:09 PM
bbrem123 is currently offline Click here to Send bbrem123 a Private Message Find more posts by bbrem123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Yeah, it really depends whether MUI is brought back or not. If not, one could still put Jiren and some above Broly, but will have to see.

/obligatory fanboy meme thread about Broly power level

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 05:42 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RealityWarper
Restricted

Account Restricted

OVER 9000 !

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 05:58 PM
RealityWarper is currently offline Click here to Send RealityWarper a Private Message Find more posts by RealityWarper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Also, regardless of power level, I hope the movie/arc ends with Broly going down in a more believable fashion, to avoid anymore johns of “He only lost due to PIS!” like what we had with him before.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:02 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Also, regardless of power level, I hope the movie/arc ends with Broly going down in a more believable fashion, to avoid anymore johns of “He only lost due to PIS!” like what we had with him before.
That was all movies though. One attack ended it while almost nothing worked before.
Piccolo and Vegeta were only brought in to be knocked out immediately.

It's like they wanted it to keep on going and just forgot they had a time limit on the films and threw in an attack at the last minute just to end it. No progressive damage, just one big attack. The only thing that goes against this is World's Strongest but even then it was one attack iirc.

The Toriyama movies don't seem to follow this though at least.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:24 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Originally posted by bbrem123
Im not sure if he will be beyond Jiren. If they are thinking about bringing MUI back then maybe he will be around the same a Jiren.

They better bring it back. The form is too awesome.

Plus if Broly isn't even capable of pushing Goku to UI then there really would be no threat.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:28 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Even though I find it utter ridiculous, if Broly doesn't end up being AT LEAST Jiren-level, I'll be shocked. Aside from the fact that he is absurdly popular in Japan, the proverbial 'ante' is always 'upped' as the story progresses in DB. Moreover, I just can't imagine Toriyama going through the trouble of recycling Broly(and making such a big deal about it) if he were going to make him weaker than the last arc's antagonist. /shrug

And if Broly does end up being that powerful, there's really no way we won't see MUI activate again... Unless Goku/Vegeta have gotten astronomically more powerful since the ToP, OR Broly ends up having some easily exploitable weakness.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Jul 12th, 2018 at 07:14 PM

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 06:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

As much as I love Broly and I would love to see him being as powerful as Jiren....I think that would be pretty phuckin dumb....but since this version is a complete new character I guess I would be ok with it...

Bankai.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2018 07:06 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 03:51 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Does this mean that the Broly memes are relevant again?

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 04:56 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

This Broly will be more powerful then the old one. His power will be the most maximumest.

Bankai.

Last edited by Estacado on Jul 14th, 2018 at 05:27 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 05:24 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

And he'll still lose to some bullshit plot device...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 05:40 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Every movie and canon bad guy is becoming unquestionably more powerful than Cell.

Galan's Seppuku is fast approaching.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 05:45 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
And he'll still lose to some bullshit plot device...

Can't be any worse than how Frieza lost in RoF... Either way, guess it's a question of whether Broly will lose to yet another divine intervention of some sort, in the current Dragon Ball era's case.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:51 PM