KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another side of the Evergreen State College story

Another side of the Evergreen State College story
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm

Another side of the Evergreen State College story

It's too long to post, but I recomment reading it if you're interested in the Bret Weinstein vs Evergreen story.

I'm going to refrain from commenting.

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_...4b090964295e8fc

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 06:54 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

A toxic brew of “alt-right” (far right), white supremacist, anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant, and anti-Communist ideologies is growing along the West Coast that targets college campuses as a primary enemy, with Evergreen at or near the top of the list.

****ing good (the underlined part). Communism should be rejected in our society the same way fascism is.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 07:47 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yes. It is the "ALT RIGHT's" FAULT that the ALT LEFT is now imploding.

Good for those Righties!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 07:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

The alt left is worse than the alt right. Or at least more of a threat. This comes down to the fact people are more willing to look the other way for the alt left than the alt right.

Nazis go out and march with tiki torches, etc. The alt left is more insidious. They are the majority in a crucial aspect of any country: education. The alt right don't have that kind of influence in this country.

Look at the way the media reacted to this anti antifa bill which makes it illegal to wear masks and protest. People can disagree with the bill, but a lot in the media when discussing this just painted antifa as mere anti fascists. Essentially they are innocent and big mean Trump is bad.

These same people will turn around and whine Trump downplays what neo nazis do.

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 14th, 2018 at 09:51 PM

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 09:48 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
They are the majority in a crucial aspect of any country: education.

Citation needed. There's no way the alt left is the majority of the educational body in this country. Gonna need to see some hard data on this before it comes across as anything but hyperbole.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:21 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by BackFire
Citation needed. There's no way the alt left is the majority of the educational body in this country. Gonna need to see some hard data on this before it comes across as anything but hyperbole.

You are correct, I shouldn't have phrased it that way. The left itself controls education. The alt left bleeds into the left and can take advantage of that power and influence IMO.

For instance, several professors have been shown to be Antifa. The guy who cracked the guy in the skull with a bike lock was a professor. The BAMN leader is a teacher.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

I'm pretty sure marxists outnumber republicans 3 to 1 in the social sciences kek

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:29 PM
Emperordmb is currently offline Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I understand your point, the 'alt left' is probably more influential among college campuses than the alt right. But they are definitely not the majority. Several professors having such views is obviously troubling, but when taken with the data that there are 1.3+ million professors in the US, it shows just how small that number is.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-t...ry-teachers.htm

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:31 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2018 10:59 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Emperordmb
I'm pretty sure marxists outnumber republicans 3 to 1 in the social sciences kek

3 to 1? I'm pretty sure it is between 100 and 1000 to 1. Their are numbers out there on this via surveys. See if you can find it.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 06:32 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm

Originally posted by BackFire
I understand your point, the 'alt left' is probably more influential among college campuses than the alt right. But they are definitely not the majority. Several professors having such views is obviously troubling, but when taken with the data that there are 1.3+ million professors in the US, it shows just how small that number is.

https://www.bls.gov/ooh/education-t...ry-teachers.htm

In the US as a whole, sure.

I doubt a business/law professor will be "alt left", although they could be.

The real lefties are the ones in social sciences. History professors, liberal arts professors, that kind of thing.

Unfortunately, legislators turn to them for forming social policy, since that's their expertise. So they do have a real impact on society...

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2018 12:09 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The alt left is worse than the alt right. Or at least more of a threat. This comes down to the fact people are more willing to look the other way for the alt left than the alt right.

Nazis go out and march with tiki torches, etc. The alt left is more insidious. They are the majority in a crucial aspect of any country: education. The alt right don't have that kind of influence in this country.

Look at the way the media reacted to this anti antifa bill which makes it illegal to wear masks and protest. People can disagree with the bill, but a lot in the media when discussing this just painted antifa as mere anti fascists. Essentially they are innocent and big mean Trump is bad.

These same people will turn around and whine Trump downplays what neo nazis do.

White Supremacists Killed 18 People in 2017, Double the Number From 2016, New Report Finds

Yeah, it's just Nazis with torches or something.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:51 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

The Worst type of Nazi are the ones RUNNING the schools.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 07:57 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
White Supremacists Killed 18 People in 2017, Double the Number From 2016, New Report Finds

Yeah, it's just Nazis with torches or something.

And when they murder people the law swiftly comes down on them and the public hates them.

Antifa sort of gets a pass. Merely just described, at times, as anti fascists by the media. Just poor freedom fighters targeted by mean nazis. Or people who just merely toss smoke bombs.

The alt left just is not as rejected and detested by the MSM as the alt right. And they 100% should be.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2018 08:32 PM
Adam_PoE

And when they murder people the law swiftly comes down on them and the public hates them.

Antifa sort of gets a pass. Merely just described, at times, as anti fascists by the media. Just poor freedom fighters targeted by mean nazis. Or people who just merely toss smoke bombs.

The alt left just is not as rejected and detested by the MSM as the alt right. And they 100% should be.

I am sure there are fine people on both sides.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 06:07 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
I am sure there are fine people on both sides.

I mean I suppose if someone believes there are fine Antifa members it would make sense if they believe there are fine nazis too.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 12:15 PM
DarthPlaguis12
Restricted

Account Restricted

People like those at evergreen use to be locked up...sigh

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 02:09 PM
DarthPlaguis12 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthPlaguis12 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthPlaguis12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Perhaps we closed our asylums a little too soon.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2018 04:42 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 04:21 PM
Playmaker
Mozart and the Whale

The left is worse than the alt right. Or at least more of a threat. This comes down to the fact people are more willing to look the other way for the left than the alt right.

Fixed. No Alt-Left. Only the Left.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2018 05:28 PM
Playmaker is currently offline Click here to Send Playmaker a Private Message Find more posts by Playmaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote