KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Applying to Work at Disney, Universal, and Sea World

Applying to Work at Disney, Universal, and Sea World
Started by: Christina B

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Christina B

Applying to Work at Disney, Universal, and Sea World

I want to be a custodian. There is a job fair here soon, and I already live here, with my parents. It seems easy to get a job, as far as looks go.

I just went shopping and got stuff for the interview, outfit, etc.

I haven't worked much, once for a school uniform store.. I don't want to stand and be indoors and just with co-workers for a long time. I want to be in the park doing something. They do have things like research jobs, now, which I would have liked before.

I was a music major and switched from piano/organ/voice to violin. I want enough money and better credit to move to Germany someday for classical music. I want to watch an orchestra I wish I could be in, which I follow online.

What do you think?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 09:07 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 09:38 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavours
Thanks! I'm very happy! evil face

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 11:13 PM
Christina B is currently offline Click here to Send Christina B a Private Message Find more posts by Christina B Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Kurk?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 11:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Christina B

Originally posted by quanchi112
Kurk?
I am not he.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:03 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Disney would never hire him.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Sure go work for the Corporate Mouse and be a soulless minion or find a company that's actually worth working for.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:36 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by quanchi112
Disney would never hire him.
Shes a newer-ish person that posts every so often.

Anyway, Christina, I'd say according to your credentials that a minor job at disney wouldn't be good for you, you're overqualified to be a clerk of any kind.

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Probably still has a conscience too, that won't help at all.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 12:59 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Why would you want to work there???

If you majored in music then you could teach it or find some job in that field that would be bettee than being a custodian. Can you imagine cleaning the bathrooms at Disney sick

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:40 AM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Teach little kids music appreciation, that was one of my favorite classes in grade school.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:01 PM