KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Karness Muur Respect Thread

Karness Muur Respect Thread
Started by: victreebelvictr

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Karness Muur Respect Thread

Rules:
1. Don’t repeat something someone already said.
2. I know that there are other Muur respect threads, but why not make a new one. So don’t need to know that there are others, I already know.
3. It doesn’t just have to be feats, you cans name some of his skills and abilities as well.
4. You are allowed to use other Star Wars characters opinions ias a response. For example, Darth Traya thought we were children compared to the old masters (mostly Hord).
5. You can use Wookieepedia as a source as long as you check your facts before posting it.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 01:54 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Karness Muur was extremely powerful, but it was not only him that was deadly, it was his amulet. It turned non-force sensitive people into Ragkouls for his own command. He then made a plague that infested people that weren’t even remotely close to him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 02:11 AM
Click here to Send victreebelvictr a Private Message Find more posts by victreebelvictr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He was one of the Sith Lords that creates the leviathan, this proves that he must have been a powerful practitioner of Alchemy.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 02:13 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He could use the force comfortably even though he was dead and in another body. He whipped up force storms as well.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:02 AM
One Big Mob
Dead

Great thread. He's earned my respect

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:29 AM
Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Cool, but I’m not done yet.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:40 AM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

I agree.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 03:42 AM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

XoXaan was extremely known for her powerful force healing, Murr taught her how to do this pointing out that either he is the same level with her in healing or stronger. Wyylork also told Krayt that Muur most likely had enough healing technique to heal Krayt from the Vong Seeds. For the fact that Wyylork said this after studying Xoxaan’s healing powers and could find no cure, he may have come across one of her scrolls saying that Muur was more skilled in the healing technique.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:33 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He defeated Krayt even though he was in Celeste’s body. He said that he has taken out Sith that were more powerful than Krayt with ease.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:36 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

He used the form of Makashi, this is thought to be true because he is seen with a curved lightsaber hilt as a replacement for his old protosaber.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:37 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Survived the Battle of Corbos and was one of the few Sith to reach Korriban. This shows that he was powerful enough to live through the battle unlike many of his comrades.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 04:57 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

Worst RT in the last 5 years.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:15 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Oh well, i try! I was just thinking that people might want to join in, I know the maker does all the work, but I thought it would be nice to have the opinions of other members of KMC. I guess you will not be helping. What a shame that you obviously can’t read the fact that anyone can join in if they want to. That is why I am posting it in separate post, not all in one so that I can be quoted easier than normal and the opinion given. It is just more accurate this way, in my opinion.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:19 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

You just don't cite or quote any specific sources.

"I killed them, of course. Just as I killed the Guardian. Just as I now kill you."

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:20 AM
Click here to Send DarthSkywalker0 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthSkywalker0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I can if you would like me too, quote something that you are not sure of. I am happy to give that information over.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:22 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by victreebelvictr
I can if you would like me too, quote something that you are not sure of. I am happy to give that information over.

You should quote every factoid in the RT otherwise that defeats the purpose.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:25 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

I like to use Wookieepedia as a source, most of these come from it to be truthful. I always re-look it’s facts first though. Next time, I will put the fact that I mostly use Wookieepedia (checked) as a source. Thanks for the feedback!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:27 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

If I use any different source, I will log it down.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:28 AM
DarthSkywalker0
The Insane Jedi Master

That doesn't matter please quote the statements. So, we have the necessary context and sort the RT properly.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:29 AM
victreebelvictr
Flowey's Only Friend

Well, you have been here longer you would know. No need to get grumpy! I have just started doing that for my XoXaan Respect Thread just now. Thank you!

Old Post Sep 12th, 2018 05:31 AM