1. Donít repeat something someone already said.
2. I know that there are other Muur respect threads, but why not make a new one. So donít need to know that there are others, I already know.
3. It doesnít just have to be feats, you cans name some of his skills and abilities as well.
4. You are allowed to use other Star Wars characters opinions ias a response. For example, Darth Traya thought we were children compared to the old masters (mostly Hord).
5. You can use Wookieepedia as a source as long as you check your facts before posting it.
Karness Muur was extremely powerful, but it was not only him that was deadly, it was his amulet. It turned non-force sensitive people into Ragkouls for his own command. He then made a plague that infested people that werenít even remotely close to him.
XoXaan was extremely known for her powerful force healing, Murr taught her how to do this pointing out that either he is the same level with her in healing or stronger. Wyylork also told Krayt that Muur most likely had enough healing technique to heal Krayt from the Vong Seeds. For the fact that Wyylork said this after studying Xoxaanís healing powers and could find no cure, he may have come across one of her scrolls saying that Muur was more skilled in the healing technique.
Oh well, i try! I was just thinking that people might want to join in, I know the maker does all the work, but I thought it would be nice to have the opinions of other members of KMC. I guess you will not be helping. What a shame that you obviously canít read the fact that anyone can join in if they want to. That is why I am posting it in separate post, not all in one so that I can be quoted easier than normal and the opinion given. It is just more accurate this way, in my opinion.
I like to use Wookieepedia as a source, most of these come from it to be truthful. I always re-look itís facts first though. Next time, I will put the fact that I mostly use Wookieepedia (checked) as a source. Thanks for the feedback!