KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Top 10 starfighter pilots in Legends

Top 10 starfighter pilots in Legends
Started by: The Ellimist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Top 10 starfighter pilots in Legends

1. Anakin
2. Luke (is he 1?)
3. ???

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:47 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eventide slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Anakin Skywalker (more as Vader tho, tbh)
2. Luke Skywalker
3. Jacen Solo
4/5. Wedge Antiless / Corran Horn
5/6/7. Soontir Fel / Kyp Durron / Jaina Solo
8/9/10. Han Solo / Tycho Celchu / Saesee Tiin

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 07:52 PM
Click here to Send eventide slorg a Private Message Find more posts by eventide slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

Jaina is better than Jacen.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:04 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eventide slorg
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jaina is female, that naturally brings her down in the scheme

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:05 PM
Click here to Send eventide slorg a Private Message Find more posts by eventide slorg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Jaina thought Luke and Caedus were so far beyond her she couldn't even keep up iirc in LotF.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:07 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Jaina thought Luke and Caedus were so far beyond her she couldn't even keep up iirc in LotF.

In starfighter combat? I guess it’s possible. It’s been a long time since I read the series. I just remember Jaina shaming both Jacen and Anakin Solo in some starfighter contest during NJO.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:13 PM
Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
In starfighter combat? I guess it’s possible. It’s been a long time since I read the series. I just remember Jaina shaming both Jacen and Anakin Solo in some starfighter contest during NJO.

It's possible that Caedus had surpassed her sufficiently in the Force to make up that gap.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:14 PM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anakin was so good that he was said to be the Republic Navy's/Jedi Order's number one secret lmao, IIRC.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 08:48 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FamedGod
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jett Porkins obviously

Old Post Sep 14th, 2018 09:37 PM
Click here to Send FamedGod a Private Message Find more posts by FamedGod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

I recall Jaina being a far more able pilot than she’s given credit for here too. Perhaps I’m remembering it wrong as well, but she’d approach the top of my list.

Canon wise, I’m intrigued to see how much emphasis they place on force users. A recent comic had Han outwitting and (semi) outflying Vader and Death Squadron. Poe’s another interesting one to watch, especially with Resistance on its way.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2018 01:15 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote