KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Dude, PVS has dance skills!

Dude, PVS has dance skills!
Started by: dadudemon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dadudemon

Dude, PVS has dance skills!

Go to 2:48. That's PVS! He has mad moves.

Respect!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:49 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Who is PVS?

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:56 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Who is PVS?

Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS are all the same person. Those are the socks I know. He could be other posters, too.

Regardless, look at his dance skills!

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 07:57 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

I can't be bothered to keep up with all of you guy's sock accounts.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 08:01 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by dadudemon
Bashar Teg/Schecter/PVS are all the same person. Those are the socks I know. He could be other posters, too.

Regardless, look at his dance skills!

It's Bash? Well now the name "No Brain" makes sense.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 09:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eternal Idol
Lono, "The Dog"

I'm a little disappointed. I always expected him to be Carl from Aqua Teen Hungerforce. I guess avatars build up an expectation.

Dadudemon, I hope you're actually an anthropomorphic cinnamon roll, or at least a silhouette of a guy punching another guy.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 10:28 PM
Eternal Idol is currently offline Click here to Send Eternal Idol a Private Message Find more posts by Eternal Idol Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

cool, i'm black and i can dance. great thread. not really.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 10:36 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bashar Teg

Huh? How'd you get black from this? That's weird...

Anyway, yes, you can dance and you have moves. I was impressed.

Honestly, probably none of us can dance as well as you can which is why I made this thread. I am legit impressed and not mocking you.

Also, your face is blurred out and you are not credited in the YouTube video so your anonymity is preserved.

Originally posted by Eternal Idol
I'm a little disappointed. I always expected him to be Carl from Aqua Teen Hungerforce. I guess avatars build up an expectation.

Dadudemon, I hope you're actually an anthropomorphic cinnamon roll, or at least a silhouette of a guy punching another guy.

Actually, he does have a slight resemblance to Carl in real life but not bald and not even close to being that fat.

Sadly, I'm doing the annual keto diet so no cinnamon rolls for me for another few weeks. sad

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 10:48 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

^wow. okay have fun being chimpy

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 10:55 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

That video is a seizure waiting to happen. Good shit👏

Old Post Sep 1st, 2018 11:34 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

That would make your racism a very funny item.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 02:26 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

i once had a roti canai addiction

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 04:24 PM
Flyattractor

Seems you also have a SOCK Addiction.

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 05:53 PM
dadudemon

6. posting?

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2018 07:21 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Seems like somebody's sister might be in town and he is not too happy over it...

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:55 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

again speaking creepy innuendo about my sister. what are you referring to, 36 year old internet sidekick with no job?

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:57 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

again speaking creepy innuendo about my sister. what are you referring to, 36 year old internet sidekick with no job?

Your sisters presence drives you to alcoholism. It's okay.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 01:59 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

more creepy innuendo. why would my sister drive me to drink? tell us the whole chimpy story.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:03 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

more creepy innuendo. why would my sister drive me to drink? tell us the whole chimpy story.

It's not up to me to decide why you let your siblings push you to alcoholism.

Just don't drink yourself to death thumb up

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:05 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

no sense, no context, makes you look like desperate right now.

not surprising from a 36 year old internet sidekick who's defrauding his local labor dept.
also ironic since we all know about how you burden your poor brother, who sacrifices of himself daily for you, taking that old adage "am i my brother's keeper" quite literally.

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2018 02:10 PM